Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We are setting up a wireless network, and using ACS v3.3. We have found that wired users get 3 attempts to get their passwords correct, but wireless users only get one before their account is locked out. Being somewhat new to ACS and wireless, does a...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI:I have a WLSE EXPRESS version 2.11 and I have not obtained that functions LEAP against Active Directory. I have installed a Remote Agent in a servant with Windows 2000 Server, when reviewing log of the Remote Agent sees the following message:CSWin...

ganfossi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir,I am setting up an ACS server to authenticate the wireless LAN users using PEAP MS-CHAPv2for one of my existing customer. They need to login to domain whenever they need to access to the networkOn the wireless client's end, the OS is Xp and th...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a simple setup of one 350 connected to another 350 at a remote site. We then replaced the 350s with 1200 aps. Data works fine over the access points, but the voice (7940s) wont work at all. In reading some of the other posts, it seems that...

tsmarcyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to configure multiple ssids with different encryption on each ssid. When I get my configuration up and run the comman "show ip interface brief", all of my wireless interfaces show a status of reset with the protocol down.Any ideas abo...

I am trying to get an AP 2006 running with a couple of airlap1131 a/g access points. Using the web interface, they come up just fine, then after about two minutes, they recycle. also, the radios appear to be turned off.any thoughts?

Hi there,Just wondering if anyone knows how to fix a problem with HP IPAQs (H6340) and not roaming from AP to AP.The IPAQ seems to stay with the 1st AP it associates with and only moves to another when it totally losses signal to that access point.An...

Currently in the process of upgrading 42 APs to run IOS Version 12.3(7)JA2 from Version 12.2(13)JA4. I'm performing the upgrade through WLSE running vers 2.13I've encountered an issue which I believe may be related to some of the APs having "Virtual-...

Hi, I have 15 1200's setup for WDS with 1 master the remaining are backups. In a properly configured WDS AP environment is it normal for the client to always see the master WDS even when they roam? I have clients using Funk Odyssey and when they roa...

rickellis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to build a Wireless homelab.I have a windows 2003 machine connected to the internet using a Cisco 827-4V ADSL Router. My second machine has an Aironet PCMCIA WLAN adapter installed. I am thinking of adding an Aironet 1100 AP to get some h...