cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I use a wireless controller for my Cisco WAP571 Access point? Will Cisco 2504 Wireless controller work on my access point? Thanks

rhoel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CPU ACL are configured at wlc 3504 to remediate security vulnerability. We cannot find the difference between before and after making the config change. The ACLs are listed as below where ip address 10.10.10.20 is the wlc management interface. Any...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a CISCO firewall 3000 series from a Third party seller. I called CISCO to help me track down the CAD files for the firewall but redistributed to community.cisco.com. Cisco or the third party seller are unable to provide me with t...

Mikelo89 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, On a site equipped with 2 AP571, I encounter a big latency concern when the posts go from one AP to another. Terminal 1 to 100% reception, I go to 2 point, it goes down between 30 and 50%I think I'm still connected to terminal 1.After...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As best practice, is it a good solution to do a reboot Wi-Fi controller and AP Cisco for sheduled reboot Is there a guide in the Cisco that talks about restarting Wi-Fi controller for refresh, for example, every month, or sometimes every quarter ther...

ksoltani by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Could you please help me with below issue, when we are trying to register few LWAPs to controller getting below error on LWAP. few LWAP got registered on same switch.We are able to ping the controller from LWAP. log : *Apr 27 21:51:48.999: %D...

nk650h001 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm currently experiencing a concern about 3 laptops that only connect to a specific antenna in a cluster of 4 APs.In an office is an AP571, and 3 of the laptops in that office only want to be attached to that AP.As soon as I get away ...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI we have wlc 3504. Its management interface ip add is 10.10.10.10. Via CPU-ACL, if we deny all traffic except port 12124-12125, 12134-12135and port 443 for ip address 10.10.10.10.the config can cause blocking access to the WLC?Thanks 

Is it possible to automate the LAN port enabling of an OEAP on 9800?When you add the RLAN profile and policy you choose the Port ID but I still have to manually enable the port on every AP. Is there something is am missing so it automatically enables...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card