cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,We started using CBS350 switches for our customers. As my co-workers do not have a lof of experience with networking i am writing manuals gow to create VLANs for example. I would like that my co-workers use the GUI and not the CLI, becuase t...

qukolhavi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to reset a 1572 EAP but reinstalls the same flash file again and again.Procedure followed by me was:1)Press the reset button of 1572 EAP.2)Power on the 1572 AP and wait for 20 seconds. But its flash file never gets' erased.Kindly let me k...

Resolved! WLC 5508

Dear all,     How can i bind ip address to the respective mac address of a PC in a dhcp enabled network through WLC 5508 ?  

We found a couple of old 1141N AP's in our network that were not associated with the controller. Upon investigation I found that the MIC had expired. We are currently running 8.3.133 on the controllers. If this command is used in the shot term, (unti...

daswann by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let's assume thatAP1 is on channel 40 width 80mhz, AP2 is on channel 48 width 80mhz, It overlaps.As far as i understand 802.11ac has a functionality which detects width utilization per-frame and falls back to a much lower channel width. If AP1 detect...

iamzain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Going back to basics here what is the recomendation for uplinks / trunk connections to Cisco WLC in terms of spanning-treeOur WLCs are setup to use LAG and we're trunking multiple VLANs across the trunk to the WLC so i would imagine spanning-tree sho...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am planning to install 9800 with HA configuration. It's Active-Standby. When configured as a port-channel, what will be the status of the port-channel of BB connected to standby 9800? suspended?? stand-alone??

Questions by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Zafiro mDNS

Greetings, we are currently trying to integrate a provider's entertainment system with our network. it is called zafiro cast and uses a chromecasts installed on the TVs inside the hotel rooms. they gave us this document which i attached here as their...

absuizo14 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get dynamic VLAN working using the locally switched VLAN name between a 9800 WLC and ISE over flexconnect. I can only get this to work if I have the name mapped in the flex group but this statically maps the VLAN name to the ID. Has an...

Olá Montamos uma rede Cisco com 4 access points 9115I e um AC 18xx, um 9115 foi convertido em EWC, realizamos configuração, mas a velocidade da rede está abaixo de 100 mbps, enquanto alguns da outra marca estão acima de 180mbps, tem como para melhora...

POOLL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The port on the switch it is connected to will show connected and then not connected a few minutes later. This continually repeats. I also cannot see the AP on my WLC. This is not a new AP and has worked before.

K Lu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card