Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Yesterday I noticed I started getting the following error messag on the WLSE when trying to view an AP config from within the WLSE"Login failed, wrong credentials provided or Telnet/SSH disabled on this device" I never received that message before. I...

dave.horn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access Point Memory Exhaustion from ARP Attackshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_advisory09186a00805e465b.shtmlblock arp attackthis problem is correct ? (below)interface Dot11Radio0 l2-filter bridge-group-acl bridge-group 1 input-...

sync by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all;I have a AIR-AP1121G basestation. Recently upgraded to software version 12.3(7)JA2. Now it's reporting it has a 11B radio and hence the wireless interface is down and won't come up. See:bhap01#sh int dot11Radio 0Dot11Radio0 is reset, line pr...

alradtke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the base station above, got it from a friend but without a power supply. I've looked inside, and board revision is A0. I have though found an alternative power supply, but have to run it on 6V. But it's specified for 1.25A.Anyway, I've got hu...

whocarez1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we want to use authorized ARP on an AZR in a PWLAN environment. This isn't an issue for DHCP clients since authorized arp for dhcp is around for a while.But we also support clients with static IPs (ip mobile arp + nat). I know there is a NAT accou...

oettls by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi alli have a 1300 series AP/BR.part no:AIR-BR1310G-E-K9-R (ETSI)my external antenna is "AIR-ANT24120" 12dbi.Bcoz of some TRA issues i'm forced to use 5.725-5850.From TRA i got the instruction that, if you put 12 dbi or 13.5 dbi antenna the maximum ...

Hi every budy,This is my first message in this forum,I hope you can help me to fix my BR problem. my Aironet 1310 runing now with c1310-k9w7-tar.12.3(2)JA2 and it's restart by itself(for me no problem with restarting but the problem it's return to R...

AIR-BR1310G-A-K9-R, this device incorporates two RP-TNC connectors for external antenna.has it an integrated antenna too, like the AIR-BR1310G-A-K9?

lamanso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting ready to deploy some 7920's and want to make sure I've got some decent security. What I'd like to do is combine mac address security with a userid/password unique to the phone. (or I could live with a common one for all phones but I don't...

dhingst by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I am using Leap and want to use CKIP as my intel based cards give me the option, what do i need to change in my access point settings to make it happen, I am wep manadatory right now.

HelloIf I connect my access point (1130) to a switch trunk port (because I need different VLANs on different SSIDs) how can I define on which VLAN the APs IP address is?Must it be the native VLAN? If so, where do I have to define it?ThanksThomas

tgusset by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently implementing a full SWAN Architecture in our Organisation.As part of our business we have around 150 small ADSL sites running off Cisco 837 Routers.What I would like to know; if we replace these routers with 877 Wireless/Routers, how...

harris.h by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please let me know to create 2 vlans in 1200 access points and the user authentication should be happened through TACACS+. While creating 2 vlans one user should require full privilege and other user only for internet.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card