cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I thought I did all my research on this but it seems that I didn't. I am trying to deploy 4 1310 AP's managed by WLSE Express and running into a little problem setting up WDS. Now it is foggy and in small print but it seems that the 1300's cannot b...

I configured an AP1130 with WPA and Passkey. A Symbol WirelessClient can connect to the AP. Now I like to connect a PC with PCM352 and ACU6.5. But the configuration only accept user autentification. And winXP only support WEB128. Thanks for help.

Does any one have experience with LWAPP over a NAT device. Trying to implement multiple AP behind a NAT device. Cisco says only full cone (1-1) works. I have it working with 1 (public) to many (private). Input appreciated.Thanks,Chris.

HiI have a requirement to provide Wireless to over 250 people in one big arena. I am thinking of using an Lwapp install but was wondering how will I force users to associate evenly across all access points. I want to avoid the situation whereby 30 as...

Hi,I am having problems getting a Aironet PCM352 card recognized and working on Dell Latitude 610. I have been able to get the card to work on Latitude 600's, IBM ThinkPads and TabletPCs, but am not having any luck with the 610.Has anybody seen this...

millerlw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently purchase a Cisco 4200 LAN Controller and 1131ag access points. We also have a Cisco ACS with 3.3.3 installed. I have been researching what is the best security option and PEAP MSCHAPv2 with WPA2 seems to make the most sense for us since...

loobitize by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Posted by: jstanley@uticorp.com - UTI Inc. - Apr 7, 2006, 5:42pm PSTI need some assistance on upgrading the firmware on both sides of a 1310 series bridger REMOTELY. 1. Does the IOS upgrade automatically overwrite the config file? 2. Does the upgrade...

jstanley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been installing a wireless network based on Aironet 1131AG and WLSE express. MS-PEAP and LEAP is already working, but we have problems when using a wireless USB linksys card (WUSB54G_v4).Trying to find the problem, we find out some strange lo...

j.spiniak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone explain the flow of data from wireless client to some destination in the internal network (or the Internet) using a WLAN Controller? Use a 4402 as an example. Specifically, I am wondering if client traffic actually passes thru the WLAN Co...

kwftide1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Has anyone had trouble with SNMP querying Aironet access points with WLSE Express 2.13? Everything was fine with version 2.12 - I could SNMP query and SNMP discover all my access points. After upgrading the WLSE Express to 2.13, I have a few acc...

Hi all,We have 110 AP cisco and we look to bye a solution to helps us to manage ans troubleshoot our networks, we are looking for soltion ciscoworks.what is difference between Wireless LAN Solution Express and Wireless LAN Solution .Best regard

bbasri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed two br350.Every 18 minutes (circa) the link go down.Log from non-root "Lost authentication with parent"then "Deauthenticating [root bridge], reason "not autenticated"then "Associated to Parent"This loop go away for 7-10 times, then the li...

RubinoM by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card