cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We are implementing a WLAN as in the attached figure. Planning to create 2 VLANS on AP, 1 for Employee's and other for Guest users. Employees should be able to access corporate network and we plan to create a GRE Tunnel so that guest users cannot ...

I have a mid sized environment in which I have deployed about 60 access points and I am thinking about increasing the coverage areas to cover the entire facility which would push the number of access points to around 100 to 150. Current background: ...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with the routing of packets from the dot11radio0.1 interface to vlan1 and then to modem/router. VLan 1 is configured with 'VLAN for routing' (that the opnion inside SDM). My Router communicates with another router/moder wireless thro...

asarida01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hiya,I would like to set up 2x 1300 so as to connect another building LAN to the main office corp LAN. At present I am running this as Main Office is in : Root AP role and far end office as Workgroup Bridge role. My concern is that I dont want wirel...

ipbod1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a WLSE 1030 running 2.12. We are attempting to use the WLSE to authenticate users with MS PEAP.We have gotten a signed cert from a CA and imported it to the WLSE. I see from other posts that we need a "PVK" file and that it needs to be a PEM ...

I am using Radius and mac authentication with Cisco Secure ACS 3.3 (IOS 12.3(2)JA)What happens when clients roam aps? Is there such a thing as fast/secure roaming when using Radius/mac authentication?I wasn't certain if I should bother with Cisco W...

My wireless system was working fine until a week and a half ago. I am getting the clients MAC address and Authentication Failed error message in the log(1 Dec 12 14:46:38.101 GMT Debugging Station 000c.ce93.3ac4 Authentication failed)I ran the client...

Is it the adapter or the device driver that decide when it is time for a client to roam? Are the roaming thresholds hard coded on the card (firmware) or are they in the driver? Can roaming thresholds be adjusted?Reason for asking is that we are using...

I would like to implement a single WLAN 4402 in a primary site and have it also control about 5 Lightweight APs in 2 remote locations. The WAN between the sites is very robust. I need to know if there are any problems with this configuration? Will I ...

psnead by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 350 Bridge Upgrade

I have a pair of 350 Bridges running VxWorks 12.00 that need to be upgraded to VxWorks 12.05. I have downloaded and unzipped the BR350v1205.zip file, giving me the BR350v1205.img file. Should I use the "Fully Update Firmware" or "Selectively Update F...

amesc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read this document:Do not change the Windows 2000 computer name of your factory-installed BBSM appliance because the BBSM MSDE database has the name embedded in the application. Changing the name breaks MSDE functionality, and SQL server error...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless LAN Adapter (AIR-PCM352)sn VMS064506QQ that i want to use on a Compaq Presario 12XL400 running Windows XP and on a Mac Powerbook G3 running OSX (10.2.8). I want to know what software i need to download to make th...

Hi AllI have just set up a EAP-TLS WPA2 wireless LAN for a client and all works fine, authticating users to IAS.However I am trying to now setup WDS and am finding that the APs are not authticating nor is the WDS AP.I have set this up many times with...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card