cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i've a problem with my Aironet adapter 350. My problem is that i could not use the 128 bit for it.i just can choose 2 value 40 bit and 104 but not 128bit.my laptop uses window xp.

I have just inherited the network which houses a 340 Bridge with early 8.08 firmware. My problem is, the previous administrator password protected causing the configurable attributes to be readonly while I connect with a serial cable.I really need t...

I have a client that asked me about a situation where they have a school with three floors and around 6 classrooms on each floor. It's a small school. A company wants to install 21 Cisco 1200 AP's in each room and in the hallways. The school wants...

Hi, muzhiki!I have AccessPoint Cisco AP340. And i whant to get statistic to Linux by SNMP. I set SNMP Trap Destination and SNMP Trap Community. But, when i run command on my Linux-box (snmpwalk -v 2c -c XXXXX aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd), he not answer to me. Wh...

Anybody knows how Cisco pcmcia wireless card work with rehhat 9? My Redhat 9 can detect every other cards but cannot detect my only card with exactly the same type. The reason is not my card spoilt because the card works well in Windows environment.

I'm setting up a WLAN using Cisco AP1231G-A-K9 access points. I'm using Cisco ACS 3.3 for 802.1x Radius authentication and authenticating using Active Directory.I have Dell Wireless and Cisco Aironet 350 client adapters working perfectly, but I'm ha...

rdotson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to tests some functionnalities of the WLSE.Is there a way to combine many alarms in order to generate a fault?For example I want to generate a (and only one) fault IF the CPU Utilization moves above 50% (value of the threshold I choo...

Has anyone done succesfull client walkabout with the 2.7 version of wlse and g-type interfaces? We are currently using WLSE 2.7, Aironet 1100 AP's and CB21AG client adapters. Everything is configured and working nicely. Only thing giving us problems ...

ejaakola by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i am looking forward to implement the auth-proxy feature in a wlan.so please, if any suggestions how to implement this with minimal ressources/devices i would be glad for any ideas.current hardware is a ap1200 with latest IOS and an Cisco Secur...

uscholz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to some stupid actions on my part, I managed to completely clear the flash on one of our Lab's AP1200s. I did some searching and didn't find a specific document on how to get a working image back into the unit. I was updating to c1200-k9w7-tar.12...

scottmac by Level 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have configured a cisco 1100 access point to use a management vlan and multiple vlans. when i set the ssid on my laptop to match the test access point ssid i am associated to a production 1100 in the same area even though the production 1100 has a...

cporter by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card