cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hiya,I have just moved from a Lucent system to the CIsco one and am in the process of setting it up. I have a issue about the secuiryt protocols ?Which is the best ? But more importantly i have started by simply setting up wep in the following manner...

edw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone got an example file how to configure the ap:s to be able to send client walkabout data to WLSE 2.7?I have enabled WDS on my AP:s and set wnm to WLSE ip address but it says not auth.Regards Bjorn Sundin

bjosu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am setting up wireless service for a number of users, now the problem i am having is that the clients are logging on through LEAP. This works fine with the CiscoSecure database (ACS), but i need to have one user database in AD. I have set thi...

There is a wireless community that is setup near a client of mine. They have a signal, but it is very weak. What I want to do is put some piece of hardware in that can sit on top of their trailer and then connect to a hub that we can plug ethernet ca...

I am setting up a wireless network with about (40) 350 series access points. I want to set up 4 different wireless vlans with different security policies. What vlans would you put the switches, ACS server, WLSE and Access points in?

g.summers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I configured my AP1231 with 2 SSID wih a vlan assign to each one. The first one is in guest-mode without WEP the second one with WEP mode mandatory 40bits and no guest-mode.I have no problem to connect to the guest-mode SSID but big problem for...

gauthraj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I finally got the WLSE talking with all of my access points. The WLSE is able to discover all of the access points, so I believe that means that SNMP is working properly.However, now I'm trying to perform an AP Radio Scan. When I do, I get this error...

I have AP 1200's, ACS 3.1 and XP machines (all with SP1 or better) The laptop that I use, has a Cisco Aironet card (350) and works just fine. I can authenticate with NDS using LEAP or PEAP.However, the new IBM machines using internal "high rate wire...

mbowling by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have to install some Windows CE 4.10 devices with Aironet 350 PCMCIA card. On the cards I use firmware V5.41. The ACU is version 2.50.08. I have 1200 Access Points with IOS 12.2(15)JA. Does anyone know how to activate WPA? I can't find the entri...

s.ferro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to setup my wireless LAN with WPA and that requires 802.1x authentication. I know how to set it up with a PC but how can I set this up on wireless printers? We have like 20 wireless printers and we are going to be using wireless bar code scann...

Using the client aironet utility the maximum value for data retries is 128 for the 350 PCMCIA Series.Does anybody know if there is a way to set this parameter over 128...Thanks

jflavi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder whether anyone can help with a problem that I am having with trying to set up an Airnet 1200 as a repeater.I have a number of Aironet 1200 APs installed in a number of locations, all working happily. I now need to deliver wireless coverage ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card