Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , I have setup AP 1100 in the nw. data connectivity are working fine. Laptops are getting associated with AP. but when i m trying to associate the Wirelss phone 7920 its not getting associated. It gets authenticated.It shows association in prog...

anandk77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a working LEAP configuration using 1200 series AP's and ACS appliance. Users successfully authenticate to AD with username and password. We would like to use a fingerprint to authenticate to the network, however, during testing, we receive...

hinesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

since there is no b/g integral antenna for 1200 (1231g) AP i wanna know what kind of dipole omnidirectional antenna i can use for ceiling mount(product part number) i really appreciate your opinions.

koorosh_l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello We currently using SSG/SESM (12.3 ios & 3.2) for PWLAN with centralised architecture. So, we are planning to make some roaming peerings with other networks. The problem and the major issue is that the SESM/SSG is not supporting the WISPr attrib...

gkaravit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My customer switched from D-link 54g cards to the Cisco PCI a/b/g cards, and after doing so if a new user is to log on a PC, he is not able to access the domain, however if it is done with the D-link cards the issue doesn't occur.the new user, wi...

ANDREYE by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir,My company has setup wireless LAN for the past one year. Each floor has one AP 1200. The connection is fine and the quality is satisfactory. We have a mixture of wireless clients such as Cisco, 3Com, Agere and third party vendor.We are using...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over a network with 20 Aironet 1200 Access Point, which I believe they were upgraded via a module to support B/G wireless along with A support. I have no wireless experience. Our old laptops have Cisco wireless A cards which works perfec...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We operate an infrastructure network with several dozen APs supporting many roaming users. We must therefore have all the APs supplying the same SSID in order to roam. We have recently added several fixed location Sony webcams with Aironet 350 cards...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes