cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

In my other post re: 350 bridge, I cited some logs from the non-root bridge, which is the one that is failing. From the root bridge side, this is the log entry:Deauthenticating <non-root bridge>, reason "Inactivity"Not sure why it's deauthenticating...

Have had an aironet bridge in place for approx 5 yrs. Recently (1 year) replaced both 340's with 350's. At that time, updated 12.00T firmware to 12.03T. Recently (2 weeks) one side of bridge failed. Got replacement unit. Downloaded new image file...

Our WLAN(350 and 1200 ap's) reports:"Possible rogue AP 000000000000 detected: Reason "0""What does this mean ?RegardsJohann Folkestad

johannf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our wireless network has been outstanding. However, I have had two scenarios where a communication closet UPS starts to die, restarts the Cisco 3548, or 2950 Switches off and on etc, and the connected Access Points on those switches get corrupted. Th...

tdoerr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I'm configuring some wireless links using 350 bridges. Every link is working good, but I have one link between 2 350's that is not working. The antennas are in line of site and the 2 bridges are configured the same away...running the same ios code...

hi all, thanks in advance if anyone could advise me on this issue. Or is there any confirm bug for it firmware or any patches that we can use to patch it if it a known fault? Have been using AP 340 for more than 2 yrs and recently found that the APs ...

fisherwan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just installed a WLSE 2.7 Appliance with 3 AP1231G APs and when I use the Location Manager, each AP shows up Red and an error message states that the AP's are not set in infrastructure mode. On each AP under the SSID Manager, I have the "Set Infra...

d.beaver by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I know this issue has been raised before but I haven't seen if there is a resolution to this.I got a 1231 AP last week and it worked fine for a day, tried to boot it up this morning and it wasn't happy - gave me a red and orange light. When I ...

Hi,my customer would like to install AP ,but he want to do AP management or certification to make sure that AP which join to LAN is the right one , this management is also the prevention of replacement by any other improper APIs there any method to d...

I have been using a 1200 WAP for about a year now. I am in an environment where users bring every type of adapters imaginable. I have been using MAC filtering only to ensure that users sign our wireless agreement, not for any real security issues. ...

Is there some way to change the address the WLSE sends the e-mails from for fault notifications or other system info? Ours just says FaultNotifier@domainname.com right now and we'd like to change is to something like wlse@domainname.com.

scjslcc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card