cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

If I segment my wireless network into a different VLAN, I configure the port on the switch for that specific VLAN. What does it do when I tell the AP itself that it is in that VLAN?Will the AP act as a router to route traffic between the Wireless VL...

m-carey by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It seems to be setup ok for 802.1x with WEP re-keying but we are not being assigned an IP address after connection is established. We have confirmed EAP-TLS works through our Radius box using a different AP, the Linksys WRT54G so it seems to be a con...

ttoney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a static IP for the AP350 point running ios. When I turn off WEP (no EAP or MIC but 128 bit encryption manditory) I could get my IP address. When I reactivate the WEP (static key) I will not get an address. I have checked both the client and t...

james_d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have B AP's in production and we are currently moving towards G AP's and G Card. During this move we had G cards come in. We tested this connecting to the B aps. We get authenticated but could not get DHCP address. We use Leap Auth. Anyone know o...

gaban by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi does anybody know if the Radius CA from versign works with Cisco ACS (http://www.verisign.com/products/wlan/index.html)i have asked cisco and versign, each of them told me to ask the other. Has anyobody implemented peap with versign ca?with ca fro...

Folks, I have installed about 10 access-points in a company. Everything seems to be working fine, except fast roaming. I had a question about overlapping channels. Since the access-points have G radios, i presume that you can have 8 overlapping chann...

Folks, Is it possible to login only one into windows and not login to the leap client, assuming that you are using ACS whihc is point LEAP credidentails to the WINDOWS domain controller so same password and username. Users in my company do not w...

Hi, I am having problems using 802.11g client adapter on a windows 2000 enviroment it has to do with when domain authentication occurs in the startup The main problem is: Its almost like the Cisco utility isnt running as a service and/or the ca...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read that a subnet can only have one WDS AP per subnet, but that it can only support roughly 30 AP's. We will eventually have about 150 AP's running on the same subnet. Is there a way to get around this limitation without having to further subnet...

c-wilkins by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a current requirement to configure a second VLAN on our WLAN to create wireless "Hot Spots" for our patients and guest. I have to put it into place to where they have access to the internet but not our corporate network. I am some ideas on h...

Hi all,i'm experincing some trouble about a 1100 access point and a/b/g cardbus adapters AIR-CB21AG-E-K9.The AP seems to work correctly with WLAN clients statically IP addressed, but the client doesn't obtain a DHCP address. Tried to disable MAC filt...

gdevesco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card