cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to ask you for some informations: Is it possible to use java to manage my QoS? I explain: if i have cisco access point , and i configured the QoS filtering and QoS (with cisco document ) VIA THE WEB INTERACE, is it possible to choose the r...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I try configure LEAP auth with ACS using local database. I configures just like say in the Cisco Security Suite 2.0 Doc. For some reason Leap auth sometimes work sometimes don't work. Thanks if anyone could help me.

midgar31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I am trying to use MS Supplicant of PEAP with ACSv3.1. I am not able to authenticate with Windows AD.I have tried the Same with Cisco PEAP and it works fine.I needed clarification if ACSv3.1 supports MS-PEAP supplicant or do i need...

fijog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am setting up a wireless link to one of our remote sites, and I am making use of two Cisco Aironet 350 bridges (50mW transmission power).The distance between the two sites is 4km line of sight. The remote site is three stories high, while the...

connie by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Aironet 1100 and it works great when there is no WEP keys assigned. If I use just mac address access and no wep all is well. When I introduce WEP keys I cannot access the network. I have tried all combos of hex and ascii. I must be doing so...

tmccabe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In documentation for using VLANS with Cisco Aironet Wireless Equipment it states that it is a misuse of the Infrastructure setting when you are only using wireless laptop cards. We are using both laptop cards and Workgroup bridges on the same ssid/v...

gmcgee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a wireless Campus with aironet 1200, i choose for the security in the network LEAP auth, Mandatory WEP Keys, MIC,Per-Packet Key and Rotary WEP keys.When i active this profiles on the clients on the networks i can see the error counters incr...

midgar31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the ACAT Tool v 1.3 to create a config file, so I created a profile then chose the "Security" tab to tell this profile to use a static WEP Key. I want to set the Access Point Authentication to be "Open", not "Shared". But when I select th...

estein by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

By mistake I disabled both radio and ethernet on my CISCO 350 series AP (power on ethernet). Is there a way to configure it again? Is there any way to reset it? Can I use the serial port to configure it? Somebody please help me out.Thanks in advanceV...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card