cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to use LEAP to authenticate IPAq's 4150 in a wireless network with AP's 350.When i configure LEAP in the workstations everything works fine, but with IPAQ's this doesn't work. The PDA's cannot associate to the wireless AP's. I don't know if...

e.frias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We are evaluating the installation of a wireless WAN connection, using Cisco 350 Wireless equipment. The basic requirement is to connect two distant LAN-s.Basically, we don't have it clear, if we need:- Two Cisco Aironet 350 Wireless Bridges, ...

I have a root bridge that every couple of days decides to stop radio communication. radio activity LED is off. A repower or restart will bring radio communication back. Verified WEP,SSID and allowed MAC settings. Upgraded to 12.03T firmware. Wha...

kwcity by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure my first AP1200 (AP1231G-A-K9) and can get the ethernet link up. At first the link would not autonegotiate to my switch so I had to manually set the speed (100) and duplex (full) on the fastethernet0 port. After doing that ...

rayscue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to figure out a future migration path from 802.11b to 802.11whatever. We currently have a few Aironet 350 802.11b Access Points, and now that we're moving to the 1200 model what is the best strategy for integrating these new devices, an...

m1c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I set up a 1300 series as an AP to associate to a work group 1300 bridge, a client and another 1300 non root bridge?

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an environment that has a lot of radio noise. Some from signals bouncing around in a manufacturing environment and another site where we have neighbors who are using the same 11b channels of 1,6 & 11. I'd like to tune the RTS settings in order...

jreed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following configuration on a CISCO AP 1100!version 12.2no service padservice timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log datetime msecservice password-encryption!hostname OLS!clock timezone EST -5clock summer-time EDT recurringip ...

scuba79 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, We have a couple of G and B radios access-points (1200 series) in 2 buildings. I want to use WDS only for the infrastructure and will have the clients to authenticate the way they do now. They authenticate directly against a radius server (eap...

I'm like really knew at this, so I hope someone will be kind enough to helpBridge 1 -----------------Bridge 2====Bridge4-----------------------Bridge 3 Root Non-root/client Root Non-root/client Bridge 1 has a IP of 10.0.0.1 and a gateway of 67.0.0.1S...

lodoss24 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card