cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,i have the following problem: Users come in via WLAN on several AP1200 and are authenticated against a ACS, which forards the authentication request to a Novell RADIUS. For the WLAN is LEAP used.Unfortunatly the usernames which come from the WL...

kjot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know if is possible to secure the connection between 2 workgroup bridge 350, because now only wep 128 bits is up.Whats the possibilities ?RADIUS ??THANKS in advance.

albatore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

just upgraded my 802.11b client card to a 802.11 a/b/g card. I have quite a few profiles built for the "b" card. When I export from ACU - the profiles export with a .pro extension.the new ADU wants to import with a .prf extension.Is there a way to co...

Hi. As many of you probably have this setup already can i ask the following?I want to use my AP's and WLSE to provide WDS services so I can do site surveys and rogue AP detection etc. BUT I also want to use PEAP with TKIP/WPA, as I have working on ...

mlambe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir Can I use TACACS server for user authentication but I do not want to create users in the TACACS server. Instead I like to use my NT active directory server for my user database. So users just have to remenber one password. Thanks.YU

wyu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is pretty hard to believe, I have an Aironet 1100 wireless network setup, I recently upgraded to 12.2(13) firmware and am using WPA with a pre-shared key and WEP128+TKIP.I can connect to the WAP's no problem with Dell D600 laptops with built in ...

f1racer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to connect 2 building, 100 meter apart, no obstructions. Need a mast antenna, directional. searched cisco web site and could not find one that fit. Does anyone have a recommendation ?thanks

poppj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In order to make a wireless link of 17km can I use two 350 WorkGroup Bridges? Or should a Bridge be used? Over this link must pass VoIP. Thanks in advance,Leonardo

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a large area, approximately 50,000 square feet. I want to use three 802.11b acces points, one on channel 1, one on channel 6 and one on channel 11. The coverage of all three access points overlaps each other in a very large area in the middle ...

Resolved! ordering AP

When i order a 1100 AP with this ref: (AIR-AP1121G-E-K9), do i need to order the AC power (AIR-PWR-A=) supparently ? or is it shipped automatically with the AP?

Hi, I am trying to figure out how a user will be notified that their LEAP/PEAP password is due to expire and how they can change it.I would like to age out passwords every 30 days and also force a user to change their administrator assigned password....

mdoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A business client wants to provide wireless Internet access to visitors, but wants to be sure that no visitors can access any resources on his LAN. Being new to Cisco, I want to know whether the Aironet 1100 or 1200 include everything we'll need to ...

matthyatt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card