cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI i want to upgrade 60 aps from 12.2.11 to the latest 12.2.12JA1 in the release note i saw that i ahve to shut down the radio interface.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps4570/prod_release_note09186a00801d725d.html#68570i have tested ...

how can i telnet on any home machine(as washing machine) , in other words how can i put an ip address to all machines in my home that i can easy access them remotly through the internet and apply some orders on them, i nead a topics pls

The upgrade process from WGB350v884 to WGB350v885 appears to be broken. Here is the process being following:1. run upgrade_patch against a WGB352R running V8.84>This utility is intended to be used on the Cisco >Aironet 350 Workgroup>Bridge to prepare...

pkranz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use 25 Compaq Laptops (Roaming lab - K12 Education) behind a repeater so the repeater can go around on the lab cart and pick up the main wireless ap in the hallway (whichever one is closest).I can't seem to get the repeater to be able ...

I'm working on a wireless network with well over 30 WAPS per subnet/VLAN so WDS doesn't fit into the picture very well at all.The network is now expanding. It would save a ton of time to use the WLSE assisted survey but as I read about it, WDS seems ...

We have two 1410 bridges about 400 meters apart, clear line of sight, one with the 22.5 dBi internal panel antenna and the other with a 9 dBi omni, both vertically polarized. The signal strength seems low to me: -74 to -78 dBm on both ends. The li...

sbelter by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing using multiple VLAN's on Aironet 1200s and 350s. I keep getting a warning that reads: "No VLAN should be selected when Proxy Mobile IP is enabled under SSID 1 of interface 2". The proxy Mobile button is not enabled in this particular V...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm deploying 20 unit of Cisco AP 1220. Basically, almost all the configuration are the same except the ip addresses and channel. Is there any way to do it in script form. I try to download the configuration with non-default setting from the access p...

ccsam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have ACS 3.2 appliance and Cisco Aironet 350 with version 12.00, Cisco PCMCIA card, driver ver. 8.3.10, firmware ver. 5.30.17. We have followed Cisco procedure to configure LEAP to be the authentication method. The AP has been added to ACS. When w...

alahmadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company provides wi-fi internet access in Hotels across the country... Recently, we have switched from using Enterasys AP's to Cisco 1200 AP's. In nearly all the sites that we've started using the Cisco AP's, we're having problems with Dell Lapt...

I have ap1200 IOS based, the ios is crashed and come to rommon mode, so how can I reistall the ios on it through tftp or xmodem or any other way

waelyz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card