cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We are using AP340 at main office and WGB 340 at remote office. Worked fine until additional clients at remote office, discovered 8 client WGB limit.In an earlier post, it was suggested I upgrade to a bridge. So, convinced management, and pur...

jeff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I wanted to know is there any client that supports LEAP or PEAP or TTLS.In other words we are trying to use Cisco aironet access points and was just wondering with is the best security policy that can be implemented with 3rd party client card...

rnarayana by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSID naming

I'll be installing 8-1200's across 4 floors... Can I use the same SSID on each access point or should they be different?

On many of my clients I am getting "IP Address: Unassigned". On others in the same area it works fine. Of these all of the clients are Laptops with Agere client adapters inside, or are the Orinoco Gold cards. I think they stopped working when I upgra...

jreimer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, evryone,Are the following two WLAN network desigs (topologies) correct or no?1. BR350 root -----BR350 non root======BR350 AP mode---------WLAN Clients (Desktops) or WGBs3502. BR350 non root------BR350 root======BR350 AP mode---------WLAN Clien...

jmanevski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! collision domain

i have a this network design:Router === BR-Root ----- BR-Cleint === BR-AP ----- WGBWhat is the collision domains for this network design ?

I am tryiing to install a cisco aironet wireless LAN using Windows 95 but I can not get pass installing the hardware. Please help.

Hi guys,I have a Aironet AP1100; the users should be authenticated throught the radius server in the EAP-TLS mode or in the open authentication mode.this is my configuration for the authentication in the ssid:! ssid AIR-TEST authentication open ...

d.locci by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can i configer my AP 1200 to broadcast SSID on 5 diffrent VLAN's?I succeed to broadcast it only on native VLAN.

ziga by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card