cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can somebody explain to me what the difference is between selecting just Network-Eap as Accept Authentication Type and selecting Open as Accept Authentication Type with Require EAP also selected, for both options with Full Encryption?Thanks,Joost ...

jkoopmans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way for me to implement Video on Demand over wireless LAN? I need at least 10Mbps dedicated bandwidth for each terminal and my server backbone is running on Gigabit Ethernet. Any suggestions?Thanks.

wateyz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client that would like to use client-side MS PEAP to authenticate against an IAS server running on NT4. I'm not sure IAS on NT4 can do this.I've checked MS website, and a reference to whether or not IAS on NT4 vs. IAS on W2K server are the ...

Here's a silly one, but it's been bugging me for a while:How do you gracefully exit out of a telnet session to an AP? i've been killing the connection via my emulator, but if I'm into the AP through a router, I have to re-establish the connection wi...

Hello, I can't found something about types of antennas that come on AP1100 and AP1200. Does someone know what type of antennas can put on those devices? Are they same as antennas for 340 (350) series or not? Is still PR-TNC connector in game or not?R...

jmanevski by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network using Cisco 340 Bridges. One of the 340 bridges crapped out and I need it replaced. It seems Cisco replaced the 340 bridge with the 340 bridge and my Cisco distributor (Ingram Micro) informed me that the 350 bridge will not work wi...

We have a network of eight (8) Cisco 350 Access Points.We would like to enable security through WEP and designating specific MAC (Hardware) addresses.Please advise as to the most efficient manner of inputting hardware addresses into all of our access...

dss2 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am using 1200 series 15 APs and getting the following error message once in a while (once or twice a day) on most of the APs.Network Bridge Loop: Received packet from Self destined to [AWC Mcast AP-Only]014096ffff00 on port "emac0" There are abo...

sonal_tw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to upgrade the firmware in my client adapter (4800/350) to 4.25.30 from ACU 5.02.005 and have installed drivers 8.2.3. Regardless of what I do (uninstall, re-install, reboot, etc), the end result is that the ACU freezes after the "Erasing...

hmm112958 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card