cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, One question: I know when I configure a bridge or access point as a repeater, I have half the 11 Mbps. but, when i connect a repeater to a repeater : What's the speed I get? stilll 5.5 Mps or it drops to 2.8.

I'd like to configure my AP350 via SNMP. In particular I need to configure on the AP a RADIUS server for athentication.Does anyone know which are the MIBs to use to enable and disable the use of the RADIUS server?Thanks in advance for your time.

demele by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have an Cisco Aironet 340 Series wireless bridge and FreeBSD4.6-STABLE in my network connected via hub. After bridge restart server becomesunavaliable to all wireless clients, but all Windows and Linuxmachines in cable LAN are still avaliable for...

I have 7 AP in my organization, one is a Aironet 4800, one is a Cisco 350, and the rest are Cisco 340s. I'm a bit puzzled because the outside of each 340 is the same, basically. But the OS is different, 3 of them show as Aironet BR500E V8.24 and th...

mcship by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody have any idea about these two little queries?Firstly, using an AP350 carrier test. On my test (both 11.23 and 11.10 code) the right hand chart measures the noise in negative dbm. I'm guessing less is better (i.e. more stars in the chart is be...

jcornford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During Networkers at Orlando - wireless was provided, login Authentication was by web page access. Can anyone tell me how or where I can find out some more info on it. Thanks

jaughert by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,during communication between BR350 with WEP 128 suddenly starts the warning: Station xxxxx1 Associated with Encryption, then attempted to send an Unencrypted packet to xxxxx2 (length 113). No more communication is possible.At the beginning of c...

pranskat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to link 2 buildings that are about 100m apart and have line of sight between them. The link needs to be reliable as I'm running a low bandwidth (64kb) realtime app over the Tcp/Ip bridge.How reliable are the building to building bridges suc...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card