cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have serveral Access points connected into a 1900 series switch. My question is that we are seeing a high level of broadcasts/multicasts on the ports that are assoc. with the AP's, is this normal? Also on the 1900 we only have 2 100mb po...

j.eaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find drivers for the Aironet 4800 LAN adapter. We want it to log on to our network. I can get the PCMCIA slot on the laptop to initialize but I need to get the card to do the same. I haven't been able to find any drivers or info pertain...

beckih by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Welcome to the Cisco Networking Professionals Connection Wireless Forum. This conversation will provide you the opportunity to discuss general issues surrounding Wireless. We encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on issu...

Hi,I wanted to know some details about Aironet AP4800. I have this product, from Aironet systems. (before Cisco acquired the company). 1. Is the firmware images released by Cisco for their aironet products compatible with these models..2. Can any one...

We're in the initial phases of setting up a wireless LAN here on campus. I believed we configured the Cisco 350 Access Points correctly for RADIUS authentication.Our problems are occuring when configuring the clients. Under Windows 2000, the Airone...

I'd like to start a discussion on the future of wireless local-area networking. Where did this technology come from and where is it going?

wdrootz by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since prior to Aironet has been purchased by Cisco,there has been talk of 22M radio product. Does anyone know when and if this will be a released product?

kdeighton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have 9 BR340's deployed and they are working great, however they seem to stop responding to ICMP requests from time to time - mainly when they are busy - and they then resume responding sometime later. There is no outage of either ethernet or...

kcandy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card