cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have an Aironet 350 access point within range of a users Logitech Cordless iTouch keyboard/mouse combo - the result of which being that whenever the access pont is turned on the leyboard/mouse stops working!Can someone please recommend a solution ...

jtb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a tough time coming up with a "good" Win98 client package. Does anybody care to share what level:1) NIC firmware2) Drivers3) ACU s/wthey used to successfully install on their Win98 based laptops while enabling LEAP?TIA,Dave...

drupp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if I could locate the DHCP server on one end of the enterprise campus and have all WLAN clients in the branch offices (that are connected to the main campus with IPsec VPN) get their addresses from this central DHCP. I know that norm...

Hello,if you can tell me how can i get and print the result of command "show interface" , please write me sun as possible (using telnet on my cisco).best regards.

cali_na by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two instances where I need to deploy wireless, one with three sites within 1/2 mile, and another with three sites between 3-5 miles apart. The CCO seems a little thin on documentation or case studies. Any ideas where to find implementation d...

Hi,I am using Cisco Aironet 340 client pcmcia adapter to connect to the 802.11b network. Now I am developing an application which is required to query the network card and determine the BSSID List.Microsoft webiste-defines that NDIS 5.1 has support f...

sm176811 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to connect 2 PCs 800 m one from the other in the city with a speed of at least 128Kb, the best antena i can get here is 900 MHz (no 2.4 GHz).Do you have something?

gabahr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently learned from a Cisco Gold Partner, that Aironet 350 Access Point does not forward LEAP packets in "Repeater mode". Can this really be true?If so, I find it difficult to accept, because I'd like to use an AP as a wireless cell extender and ...

mtm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am currently experiencing problems using a WINS server to provide netbios names for clients on a Cisco WAN using NAT. The WINS registration is using the Inside Local IP address, in this case a 172.16.x.x address. NAT is translating the IP add...

ianwarb by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have comments about running Aironet 342's in Mexico? Any encryption laws for export? What about the channels, ok to use the same ones in Mexico as the U.S.??? I see the AIR-29-Mexico Air country option part#. But I cannot find a descripti...

jkemery by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have experience deploying 2 LANs in the same WLAN area. I have 2 groups of users in the same area and would like to give both groups WLAN access. I am assuming that an AP would be required for each LAN.

dharvison by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card