cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we're just testing two C9120AXI. Upgraded both to 17.7.1. I'm connected to one of them via console cable and logged in to the gui at the same time. When I shut down power on POE switch, both APs go down. When I reconnect switch to power the APs co...

Toscana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Resetting the Device to Default is made but I can't use any configuration.Seems like trouble is version of ap-ios, it's ap3g2-rcvk9w8-mx/ap3g2-rcvk9w8-xxCan't download another version, seems like I haven't right's to do it!?How to fix it? Best...

Greetings,Can someone go into more detail regarding this feature? As far as I know and what Cisco provides it "Requires all WLAN clients to obtain an IP address from the DHCP Server." and prevents any static IP's from joining the SSID its configured ...

itguymc05 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,    I am not finding it straight forward explanation to obtain the differences between the "SSID" & "Managed SSID" while classifying Rogue Access Points.   Does "SSID" means the SSID in use by the Rogue AP? & Does "Managed SSID" means t...

ssid.PNG mANAGED SSID.PNG

Dear Experts,I am new to Mobility express and Cisco Wlan in general. I have no idea, so any directions will be loads of help.I got this 1832 and i ran show version, it was showing 8.2.111. and prompt was simply like below>>enablepassword: Cisco#I typ...

Hi All, I have a Cisco 9800 WLC where i am experiencing Teams call dropout issue while connecting to the Guest SSID.This is an intermittent issue. Have tried debugging the client MAC but didn't noticed any issue in that.Can some one please help me to...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card