cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I just want to upgrade the firmware to four devices that are already configured and working fine.I don't see documentation to perform a simple firmware update.  Can anyone tell me where that is?I did download the latest update 8.10.151.0

I have few aps model: AIR-AP1815W-E-K9   with the ios version:8.5.151.0 that have uptime of more than 100 days, but the association time stays 1 hour or less, and reset.They losing the connection with the controller.They operate in flex-connect  over...

raikone14 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, Tried accessing console of new 4800 AP  but not able to login .These are brand  new access points.  wired0 emac 0: link upwired0: link up wired0: started Waiting for preferred uplink IP configurationWaiting for preferred uplink IP configurat...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, What are the possible methods of deploying a Cisco 3602i AirCap Access Point and Cisco c9105AXi AP without an external Wireless LAN Controller?Is it possible to deploy the 3602i access point in lightweight mode, using the inbuilt AireOS Wirele...

Hi All, I have WLC 5520 with version running on 8.10.142.0. AP Model AIR-CAP3702E-E-K9 Issue:WLC can see the Discovery request but then AP does not send the AP join request. It can be seen in Monitor > Statistics > AP Join. "Received Discovery reques...

Beacon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHas anybody successfully implemented Apple Bonjour yet with a 3850 switch?We have Apple TV and iOS devices connected to the same WLAN.Unfortunately I can't see an IGMP join on the switch.Is there a guide for the implementation of Bonjour?Accordi...

Hello, We have a ap1572eac in stock that we're trying to connect to a vWLC (8.10) I'm getting these lights which I'm unsure what they mean:  Its being powered by a AIR-PWRINJ1500 injector and I've factory reset it. When it was factory reset it briefl...

20210420_161008.jpg

Hi AllWe have a WLAN interface located on a WLC 4400 series device.The WLAN interface that we have in place is configured with MAC address filtering; all is good at this point -  This has been in production for a while now.Now, we would like to get r...

Hi all I have 2x 5508 in SSO mode I performed a failover test (by executing command "redundancy force-switchover" and after the standby controller rebooted, HA seems to no longer be working:From active controller (Cisco Controller) >show redundancy s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card