cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,What do I actually need for client location on site? I have Cisco DNA-C, 9800 WLC old legacy PI.Looking at the doc it suggests that I need an on prem for client location, is this correct? What do I get location wise with a 9800 and DNA-C?The D...

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I try to reset a CISCO CAP2502i, and I follow this tutorial: https://tom-bullock.com/2016/10/18/factory-reset-air-cap3502i-e-k9/On the console I have:  IOS Bootloader – Starting system. FLASH CHIP: Micronix MX25L256_35F Xmodem file syste...

Good day Everyone. I hope we are all keeping safe and doing well. I would like to have some help configuring a Cisco Mobility Express setup using AIR-AP1815I-E-K9 access points. I have been able to configure the access points to work in WLC mode. Now...

Hi guys, Fresh installation with 2 unit WLC9800 and 4 type of AP below:- 1) AIR-AP3802E-K-K92) AIR-AP3802I-K-K93) AIR-AP1562E-L-K94) IW-6300H-AC-L-K9 WLC controller ver 17.4.01 All type of AP success join to WLC accept IW-6300H-AC-L-K9 model. any spe...

noor_amri by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a quick question about how traffic is treated on a switchport(trunk) that connects to an access-point.On the trunk that connects to the access-point i can see dynamic mac-adresses on vlans that i have no mapping for in the flex-connect grou...

Hello,  Can some one went through this kind of behaviour on cisco Prime  Prime is making outbound telnet connections to an IP of  6.188.x.x on port 23.  We thinks its a security risk, Can someone help out how to rectify this. Regards,Ak

AK002 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have 2702 Lightweight AP & I try to convert the same in Autonomous AP by changing firmware ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JPK.tar. Only challenge I am facing during firmware upload from TFTP server to AP. AP try to discover WLC & change static Inte...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So basically I got complaints regarding bad wireless connectivity and I found an AP not showing any signal in the heatmap.Looked in on the eventlogs and found:%EVT-5-NTC_PROC: dot11_set_rm_scan:DFS DisableProcess: Dot11 Offchannel PROCESS%EVT-5-NTC_P...

Hi, can anyone suggest the possible reasons why Cisco ISE would authenticate an end user device with "5200 Authentication succeeded" but there is no active session? I've seen this several times for some users who are having trouble connecting. Am a n...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody from Cisco to share some detail about timers for internal information about devices (client devices and APs) to appear as disconnected in Catalyst 9800?What I mean is that when a client disconnect from the LAP and join to another infrastructu...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card