cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All -  Was recently sorting out a box of old tech that I had lying about, and I ran across a Cisco USB dongle that I haven't been able to identify yet.  I've perused the site, and no soap.  I think it may be a Wi-Fi, but I'm not sure.  Win10 doesn't ...

JDKelley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I need to check what is being filtered by and ACL on AireOS. This WLAN as an ACL for some clients, and I'd like to see what are the packets being dropped by the default deny rule. Is there a way to see them? Thanks,LeoC.

lecabral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Could you advise how to order DTLS license(LIC-C9800-DTLS-K9) for existing  Cat 9800 controller ? For example, I have installed C9800-L-C-K9. It was ordered without LIC-C9800-DTLS-K9 license.Now I need to enable DTLS encryption. So how to order...

aypopoff by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, In one of the floors of the building I am facing strange issue. The room is square, not big, holding 12-16 people. There is one AP in the middle of room with only 5ghz enable and no other signals in the same channel is visible all clear. Ther...

Hello, I have a AIR-CT2504-K9 buy without licence, licence was bought alone.The CT2504 is broken down. If I bought a AIR-CT2504-K9 refurb, can I keep my old licence ? Thank you

Jero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Cisco 2504 - 2 Nos. Each box has 10 AP licenses.I would like to make them as HA setup. I will need to use 15 APs at a time. So can I move the licenses from WLC2 to WLC1 (so that WLC1 will have now 20 licenses), WLC2 will have no license but j...

Hi Experts,im having issue adding MSE to prime with below error:No response from server. it may be unreachable, or server is down or https connection to server failed.  but the mse was already added before.  mse is version 8 and prime is 3.6. saw thi...

I have a rectangular auditorium with 2 APs diagonally and 1 AP outside as a backup. The 2 APs inside are identical C9120AXE. But sometimes I have a very uneven client distribution. For example, 50 clients on the AP1 5GHz band and 1 on AP2. Now:- AP1 ...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are implementing SD-Access network managed by DNA Center. Wireless network is also fabric.Currently for people on their desk, there is not much problem but there is one important complain from upper management about his Whatsapp/Telegram/Zoo...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card