cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Folks, I have been facing an wireless Roaming Issue in our cisco Mobility express wireless controller. We used to Connect SSID (ISAP1) with Ipad's and will roam inside & Outside the Office. However, it seems to be the IPAD device is not getting ...

Hello all.I've set my 5520 to send syslog messages to my remote syslog server (Solarwinds) but I'm seeing no logs generated over a couple weeks. This is my current config. I've tried setting the facility level to Syslog and to Local 0 but nothing see...

Screenshot from 2020-08-26 11-25-08.png
WGL_BK by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that the Dot11-Phone Mode for out 7920 phones is showing that it's invalid. We are having some troubles with our wireless phones registering at times and wondering if this is related to the issue. I did find some documentation on this and wonde...

IT-LDI by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we currently have a AIR-CT5520-K9 with 200 AP license. We want to add another 5520 for redundancy. since these units are so expensive I have to get multiple quotes. So my issue is I am getting conflicting information from both vendors..one says we ne...

Hello,We have deployed 9800-CL Wireless controller in the AWS cloud. As we know it supports only local switching in the cloud hence the guest user subnet is configured in the LAN. Guest user is getting successfully authenticated on the internal capti...

Hi Guys, I'm trying to add an AP 1142N to a vWLC.AP is running firmware: c1140-k9w7-tar.153-3.JD16vWLC is running version: 8.3.121.0 Once the AP has booted, I got this error:Aug 26 06:18:23.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent pee...

Hi I have a Cisco AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9 connected to a WLC5508 controller , the a/n radio will enable however the b/g/n radio will not enable in GUI is says "Error in Enabling Admin Status" and when using CLI is just says resetting ?POE+ and correct inje...

Hello All, We have a warehouse that is experiencing a number of issues with their zebra scanner RF guns.  The guns are occasionally freezing and having issues roaming.  We have two kinds of Cisco AP in the warehouse, AIR-AP3802I-B-K9 and AIR-CAP3702...

Hello community,I'm looking for people willing to share their experience regarding the use of access points in workgroup bridge mode in the industrial world. Before explaining my doubts with a series of targeted questions, I make a premise, the init...

Ajit Pai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card