Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello together, I´ve got in Cisco Prime some Security Messages  I can´t explain. Someone know something about that?1:IDS 'Deauth flood' Signature attack clearedon AP 'XXX-APXX' protocol '802.11a' onController '"Controller IP". The Signaturedescriptio...

I have multiple Cisco 5508 controllers running 3502i AP's and I am on code 7.6.100. All of my controllers are using the 40Mhz channel width with channel bonding globally. For some reason,  I have one of the controllers not allowing me to run 40Mhz ch...

Hi, I have a WLC 8540 in HA running 8.5.140.0 running 3802i AP's running RRM.  I have another another vendor wanting to install their own AP's (2 AP's to be exact) in a special area in our environment, essentially we need to co-exist with their AP's....

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I am getting error as below; %DTLS-3-HANDSHAKE_FAILURE: [PA]openssl_dtls.c:3191 Failed to complete DTLS handshake with peer <AP IP> I have few AP's connected over Sat link and this was all online and all of a sudden AP's went offline and started...

Hi, New weird issue with the 9800-80 and AP9130. I have about 10 APs up on one edge-switch. 3 of these have joined the WLC and are working as expected. However, the last 7 are nowhere to be seen, even though they have the same DHCP-server (with the s...

trondaker by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a quick question for the forum members.  I am building a network with lots of guest traffic.  I would like to have a captive portal layer 3 security with a customized website loaded on the 9800-40 for guest user Authentication. I am searching ...

Hi,I've got 3x 1562i's all connected to the same SG300-10MPP Switch. All three have AIR-PWRINJ-60RGD2= installed to power them. These are also all joined to a AIR-CT5520-K9 WLC Switch Firmware: 1.4.11.4WLC Firmware: 8.5.120.0 The APs are booting up, ...

This topic is a chance to clarify your questions about the ease with which an end user, that has no network expertise, can connect a WAN router to the network headquarters of their company from any remote location. The session provides a deep-dive in...

akeswani.jpg

Console output:------------------------------------------------------------ U-Boot 2012.07 (btldr release 30) (Mar 03 2017 - 19:13:24)This product contains some software licensed under the"GNU General Public License, version 2" provided withABSOLUTEL...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card