Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI need help with my APs joining 2504 controller. only one joins and another in close proximity would not join. It only joins when it further from the first one that already joined. what is the solution t this, if there's any?

Hi,I have a customer looking for a wireless bridge. The distance between the two buildings is 550m with a clear line of sight.  Would the Aironet 1542D be capable of this and if so what sort of throughput could be expected at this distance.  If not, ...

Hello All , We have in organization for customer support cisco WLC and AP's . Can you please provide me the trouble shooting commands for end users issue like slowness to particular AP not associating to AP and as on you observed in your carrier   . ...

Greetings,I have a configuration issue with an Aironet 1262N running in Autonomous mode. It is connected to a dot1q trunk port on a 3750G (POE version).  I have attempted to configure a suite of SSIDs but only one SSID seems to be available - "tbmx"....

Hello ALL, I have ewc running on AP91915AX and was able to add other 9115X AP, but not the 3802AP. I upgraded the 3802 to version 8.10.121. I am receiving a version mismatch in the logs. I am not sure how to upgrade the 3802 to Version 17. Was anyone...

Hello, I have doubts about my configuration on my Wlc2504.I have only 2 interfaces: 1- interface management: vlan identifier untagged (0) 192.168.100.102- interface clients: vlan identifier 2 192.168.200.10 and 2 ssid: management : associated to inte...

Hi. I am curious if anybody can tell me what material the Cisco Aironet 2 dBi Diversity Omnidirectional Ceiling Mount Antenna AIR-ANT5959 is made out of? I can find the Technical Specifications which list the range, polarization, dimensions, weight, ...

Hello All,How do you manage rogue APs in your setup? I know we can do this easily for wired rogues, how do you manage un-wired rogues especially user's mobile and other items acting as hotspot.I am sorry if this is asked already.Thanks,Pulkit

pnagpal by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card