cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco 3802E running 8.2.151.0  I wan to upgrade it to AIR-AP3800-K9-ME-8-10-130-0. AP Running Image : 8.2.151.0Primary Boot Image : 8.2.151.0Backup Boot Image : 0.0.0.01 Multigigabit Ethernet interfaces1 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces2 802.11 R...

HelloI have only one access point outdoor with 4 antenne omnidirectionnel and near c two GSM antenna ...So throughput is not stable and Always low !!!I want to know what's paramater (s) that allow increase throughput ( débit) .Power level , width Cha...

I would like to get advice on wireless. Help! team,Cisco InformationWLC 5520AP 2802Eversion 8.5.140.0Communication is cut off in the middle, which is a problem.Cisco case open is also in progress.The case is in progress, but you are welcome to respon...

Cisco 5520 with HA Cisco 2802i 8.2.161.0   AP is in local mode. User is authenticated using WPA2-PSK   Issues are affecting Windows 10, Windows 7 and macOS (High Sierra) Once the client is not able to pass traffic the only way to recover is fresh aut...

Hi, I need some help, I have configured my ntp server server in my WLC but i jut noticed that the time is not syncronized. I am able to ping the ntp server in my WLC. Appreciate if someone can help me to correct this problem.Thanks,Jong

jong_r0602 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like a little help on defining the End-of-life notices from Cisco in more details. For example we have 5508 WLC covered by SmartNet and according to Cisco's EOL announcement:Last Date of Support:App SWThe last date to receive applicable...

millenski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card