Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.I am using WLC 3504 and AP air-ap3802I-F-K9 with firmware 8.5.151.0 configured as flexconnect AP. We have 3 SSIDs, 2 of them are using dot1x and the rest is PSK.Once a day, there is a random client (not happen to all client) having difficultie...

Hi, We are looking to buy a Cisco Aironet router in India and we found that part number for that is AIR-AP2802I-D-K9I.While our Singapore team has already a same router with part number:AIR-AP2802I-S-K9. Is there any difference in terms of technical ...

Ive set up a wireless network today consisting of Cisco 2800 WAP's and a 2504 WLC. For some reason the AP's will not join the controller. I have a consoled into the wlc and this is the output  *spamApTask4: Jan 01 16:30:15.600: a0:23:9f:21:83:40 Deco...

Resolved! AIR-AP1242AG-a-K9

The company I work for just purchased one of these APs and I am having a hard time configuring it. I hae done several searches and I can't find what i'm looking for. It seems that after a factory reset by holding down mode during power on, that I can...

Jnhockema by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying API based login using app in WLC8500 but facing issue i.e. if the user doesn't triggers webauth session the login process doesn't flows due to error. The process only flows when captive portal at user end triggers. The whole point of us...

MKS104 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all, I need to create a Wlan for guests, so i have a dedicated XDSL line, connected on port 3. i've created an interface with port 3 on physical information, an IP (192.168.10.2) that match with range of my router (192.168.10.1) and setted up DHCP...

Hello all,I have had WiFi network with 8 APs with one SSID which was PSK secured. One month ago, we have added I have created new SSID which is 802.1X secured with ISE but it turned to be nightmare for me. Some part of people are complaining that the...

Hi all,we got a question about our WLC 5508 single controller deployment with 14 access points without a VLAN configuration.When our clients connect to the wifi, we cannot see any ip address of them in the client details page. It shows everytime the ...

Hi All, I've 2 WLC's which are configured in HA-SSO mode, During one of the HA testing Scenario, i've removed the cable from the Switch to the primary WLC and Secondary acts as the primary unit and all the operations work normally. but when i plug th...

Hello Everyone,I wasn't able to find anything similar anywhere else for this in the forums.  We have a couple deployments of mostly 1832s with some 2802 due to the number of APs on software version 8.5.151.0 that are acting up.  Between the two sites...

AM10 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A couple of questions for the experts out there on a WLC5508 v8.5.x latest code: Is there a CLI command that shows the actual data rates in effect, unlike the GUI that has a checkbox that will make it appear as if the rates are in effect when in fact...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

regardsI have a question.I have 2 controllers that work properlyThe first has 50 licenses WLC CISCO 5508The second has 110 licenses. WLC CISCO 5508I would not use the first controller ¿I can move 50 licenses from the first controller to the second an...

cesarhenao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card