cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I'm finding if is possible to configure a WLC to send syslog lines to a syslog server port different to 514/UDP. I'm checking here:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/4100-series-wireless-lan-controllers/107252-WLC-Syslog-Serv...

sercopi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco WLC is trying to work with the Ldap server. I want to connect using 686 port using Ldap ssl instead of the default port 389 for Ldap connection in Cisco WLC. Please tell me how. The log below is the log that came after attempting to read Cisco'...

i'm testing a vWLC running 8.10.121.0 with an AP3802e. The AP has been statically configured with an IP address for both itself and to point to the wireless controller. Does anyone have any ideas as to what could cause this? Thanks.  capwap ap primar...

Hi, I had a quick question about managing CMX running HA (location) with Cisco Prime.  Is there even a need to have the CMX servers defined under Services/Mobility Services/Connected Mobile Experiences?  From my understanding all the configuration an...

Luna99923 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error messge on Cat4500:Feb 18 23:37:53.098: %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 10.237.66.3 on Vlan601, sourced by 001d.096b.4858Feb 18 23:38:58.092: %IP-4-DUPADDR: Duplicate address 10.237.66.3 on Vlan601, sourced by 001d.09...

i have a PI v3.4,i need know how many ports are available in each switch,there is any option or any report that show these data.

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have a doubt on cisco aps deployment. If site survey tells 10 aps are adequate in a floor, for redundancy if we add another 10 will this work any way? As per my understanding, this will create more interference even if we have only 5G en...

Hello, colleagues! Can you please help me understand how work Wireless Protection on Cisco WLC?On WLC setting some rules   is a Kenetic(for example).In Alarms in Prime i see :"Rogue AP 'ec:43:f6:00:a4:a8' with SSID 'Keenetic-4760' is detected by AP '...

rogue rule.PNG
Иван by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All-I am working on my first 9800 implementation and set up a 9800-C in the lab.  I am having issues using radius to log in to the controller.  I can log in via WEB GUI using radius credentials,  I am using ISE as the radius server.  I see good ra...

Hello, We are trying to adjust the channel width on the 5GHZ radio for our 1602i Autonomous AP's Currently using the 20mhz channel width on 5GHZ however when we try to change it on the Web GUI it just gives us an error 404 page not found on any brows...

I have to change the NAT address of my HA pair..  Does it make a difference which device is active when we disable SSO, reboot, change NAT IP, reboot and re enable SSO and reboot?  I think that's enough reboots..  of a 5508 production pairI was think...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card