Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   We saw some wireless disconnections randomly on a MAC client   The debug logs points to  this   Sep 20 10:55:50.826*osapiBsnTimer4-Way PTK Handshake, Client did not respond with M5Sep 20 10:55:50.826*Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_34-Way PTK Handshake, Re...

Hi, is there a conversion possible for these commands (  on wlc 5508 ) converting to a wlc 9800 local-auth eap-profile cert-issuer cisco Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile add Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile method add fast Phoneslocal-auth eap-profile cert-v...

I wonder why Cisco AnyConnect's NAM module doesn't support ANY key caching methods available in the wild? I've gone through release notes for the latest version 4.5 and was susprised to find out this is still the case! So, OKC is unavailable, CCKM is...

Dear Support ,    After formatting the whole flash of a 5508 WLC , and even when we tried to upload new image via bootloader , the wlc restarted and the bootloader immage appear again.   is there a way to upload an images so the wlc can start normall...

Hi, Has anyone see this message in debug log "Ms with adaptive capability found" and know what it is.I see this message in the debug logs when a mac machine tries to connect to an SSID and it  takes a while with not being able to connect for sometime...

We have planned to deploy the Cisco wIPS deployment and below is the setup. PI + Cisco MSE (3355 virtual)+ 2504 wlc (7.6 sw)+ 38xx series AP We wanted your suggestion on the WLC model. 2504 WLC can be compatible with the MSE wIPS monitor mode AP solu...

Greetings,   We are happy to announce the first refresh of 8.5MR6 Beta Program for PRODUCTION deployments. 8.5.154.26 is the first, qualified Beta Image and is fully BU supported. After previous 8.5MR5 CCO, this program is focused on hardening the so...

Hi there, I want to use CMX 10.6 to perform Location Accuracy Test on my static clients but when I run the test, I see that CMX shows "Sample collected: 0". Can someone please address why that is happening and CMX is not able to collect samples for l...

TH09 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I want to upgrade WLC 2504 and I have the output below.Bootloader Version....................1.0.20Field Recovery Image Version..............1.0.0Firmware Version......................PIC 16.0From the bootloader version it seems that it is ...

TheoKar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have 2 x ISE VMs.  I want to move the backup ISE VM from our remote datacenter to our new one and when is happy their talking to the primary VM make it the primary one. I've been looking in ISE and on the WLC (2 x 5508's) and I'm a little lo...

Hello All,My WLC 2504 doesn't show the WLAN Profile name after restart the hardware; so none of the APs are able to join the WLC. The issue started with the version 8.0.140.0; so I tried to upgrade to version 8.0.152.0 and still the issue persists. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card