cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I need your help. Thanks so much.I have master AP 3800 with version : 8.5.151.0Another 3800 can join WLC, but 3700 can not joinOS for 3700 is: ap3g2-k9w8-tar.153-3.JPJ2.tarPlease see attached file for details logs. 

Hi, I've set up IOS XE Embedded Wireless Controller on a couple of 9120's. So far so good. Now I want to add a 2802 as subordinate AP. HOW? How do I get the correct image for the 2802 on to the AP? Do i upload something to the EWC or do i need to con...

khempkins by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are running a very old vwlc  version 8.2.166.0 in our office, planning to upgrade to cisco recommended one.I need to verify existing versions of vWLC and Access Points  and make sure no high or critical vulnerabilities remain in existing v...

KM2018 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 300 mbps connection when I am using wired ethernet I get speed of 300-350 mbps but when I connect my laptop to SSID broadcasted via Cisco WLC and Cisco AP I get a speed of 15-40mbps can anyone tell me what could be the problem and how I c...

pcno by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have got a wireless setup where users are complaining about intermittent disconnection and roaming issue. So far I am not able to collect debug logs of affected users. But a quick look into AP summary got my attention.The site is in Australi...

SS87824 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client has a prime infrastructure version 3.4.0. he wants to have full control of the network in the prime infrastructure we currently have about 2000 appliances. One of the things that my client wants is for the prime to show the "contract numbe...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CAPWAP process

Hi All I have some question about the CAPWAP process.So in our company the access points need the dns entry to find the wireless controller. So the AP receive the IP of the active WLC. Then the AP will connect. But is there something like a handshake...

Hello, I am trying to set up some old access points with a WLC 4402 and it's working except that clients don't get IPs when they connect to the AP. So, The controller, as mentioned before, is a WLC4402 and the access point is a 1131 series lightweigh...

KJ7BZC by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card