cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I can't find documentation to confirm or deny IPv6 support on Mobility Express WLC's (for management of the WLC). I've tried doing the following: config ipv6 enableconfig ipv6 interface address management primary <IPv6 Address> <Prefix Length> <Link-...

Hi All, I´ve configured a policy for IPhones so that they will moved to an other VLAN.When I take a look at the client details I can see that the policy match and that they clientwill be moved to VLAN 91 (normaly the VLAN 90 is assigned to the SSID)....

In cases when primary and secondary controller is connected as HA. If secondary controller goes down for 10-15 min should I have to manually trigger synchronization form primary controller if secondary become up after 15 min. Please help me on this i...

apuete by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI Team, Do not know whether this is the right gforum for Meraki. Customer has bought the meraki wireless access points and for implementing the firewall rules he has a problem with allowing too many destination ips outbound. The customer is located...

dganta by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 5GHz only APs

I have seen many post, but none with answers, which makes me fear this may not be possible with Cisco APs.  I have several dense AP deployments with high user counts.  Nearly 95% of user devices are 802.11ac capable, so to help 2.4GHz channel separat...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I recently purchased a 25 AP adder license for 5508 WLC. Upon installation, it showed as evaluation and not permanent.Reached out to Cisco license team and they confirmed the PAK file was unfulfilled and they registered the PAK file and provided a...

Hi All,I need to collect the name and mobile number from everyone connected wifi. so where can I get this data in WLC? can I get this data by excel sheet ? or notepad? thank You. 

ali.atef by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I found out that our WLC 5508 rebooted and/or crashed several days ago and the reason was due to Reaper Reset: Task "wipsTask" taking too much cpu: 99%. Attached is the complete crash log of our WLC. I bumped into this thread saying this issue ...

Almarez by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am running a Cisco 3702i AP at home with an up to date firmware.  It was using PoE into a Ubiquiti switch, but complained it wasn't getting enough power, but connectivity seemed ok, although upstairs it wasn't as powerful.  I've added a powe...

Hi currently we have a cisco 2504 WLC that supports about 10 1600 APs. The WLC is on version 7.0 and we don’t have access to software downloads for the device to bring it to 8.x code. I was looking at options and came across the 3504 WLC, however thi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card