cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have detected some incompatibilities with some Wifi devices or USB wifi adapters, with Wifi6.Some of then don't see the SSID, they don't recognize the beacons. In some case it has been solved upgrading the driver version of the adapter.I ha...

ecarbajo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We have (AIR-AP2802I-D-K9)model AP's connected to our office vWLC . License expired for 2 AP's and I am trying to renewal the same.I was shared few eDelivery license through email. Couldnt figure out which one should be used for AP renewal...

KM2018 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyoneRoaming problems continue to arise despite strong signalsI need helpBelow is a debugging of a specific client.Please tell us if you have any information WLC5508 <> AP1142N (Cisco Controller) >*spamApTask0: Oct 29 16:55:47.328: [PA] 5c:c...

Jinny by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have Cisco WLC 5508 pair, one is Active & another is HA Unit in AP-SSO mode.We are deploying Guest Access with Web Authentication. Now, I have to  henerate CSR for Third-Party Certificates and upload the WLC to avoid Browser security warnin...

Hi, I have WS-C3650-24PS-Swith acting as Mobility controller and two Aps are registered here. The show wireless summary result shows the Ap Radios status as below. Can you tell me how to enable this radio.?device(config-if)#do sh wireless summAccess ...

Folks,When you boot up a laptop, at what point of time the laptop will start communicating ( sending beacon packets) with the WIRELESS AP. is it at the BIOS level, before loading up windows ...etc. Thanks.

Zach5 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am configuring an 1852i WAP with the controller image.  I'm following the steps located on: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/mob_exp/89/user_guide/b_ME_User_Guide_89/getg_started.htmlI have my management network (VLAN 10)...

hi, i tried to add TACACS+ to a WLC 2504 but can't seem to get it work. below is what i did: security > authentication > new > add TACACS+ server IP and shared secret security > priority order > put first order for TACACS+ below is a debug output. an...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card