cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have several iPad devices operating in Kiosk mode, or guided access, connecting to a WPA2/PSK WLAN.  These devices are configured to not go to sleep.  We have the user idle timeout configured for 86400 secs on the wlan, and the session timeout dis...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking at some informatino about various 802.11ax/Wi-Fi 6 access points. I know that OFDMA works with "coloring" which I assume is the same as "resource units" when it comes to handling multiple clients at the same "time". So my question is ...

I have tried to configure HA with 2 x WLC 2504, after going through all step:- Create same interfaces on 2nd WLC with different IPs- Enabled HA SKU secondary unit on secondary WLC- Set AP primary Backup Controller- Set Primary Controller and Secondar...

An7464 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have a pair of WLC 5520 in HA SSO and I have received an alarm through my cisco prime, could someone give me information regarding this alarm:1. Message: Redundancy Failure Event trap triggered by Controller 'x.x.x.x' for the reason 'Error:...

Resolved! 802.1x in WLC5500

Hi WLC 5500, there are two 802.1x in WLAN ---> Security. please picture attached. My question is what is difference between the two 802.1x? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP: 2800, 3800 WLC: 5520OS: 8.5 or later Feature: FlexDFS   Could you tell me if the wireless clients connected to AP 2800/3800 can avoid being disconnected from AP even when the radar is detected in primary channel when enabling FlexDFS in AP?For in...

hkonagay by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What are the rules for external MIMO antennas?Accesspoint such as AIR-AP1852E, C9115AXE have multiple RP-TNC connectors for external antennas.1. Do i have to put antennas on all 4 connectors? Or is it o.k. to just use one or two? What to do with t...

maweigel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Wifi 3G/4G/5G are 3/4/5 generation. while a/b/ac/ax are different band respectively. My question is what is relation between 3G/4G/5G and a/b/ac/ax? Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am just wondering if it is possible to use Dual band antennas with a cisco 1572 in single band mode?   In my mind if the antenna can function with either frequency if the 1572 is set to dual band mode it should be able to work fine with the unit se...

modman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I start my router it's giving me an error message and was wondering if someone could help me out.error reads as:"Configuration of vLAN subinterfaces and maininterface within the same bridge group is not permittedPlease configure the bridge group...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card