Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am running the demo of the virtual WLC and have one 1142N AP connected to it.  I have two WLAN's created and they are configured to broadcast their SSID's.  However, when I look on my laptop or Android, I cannot see either of them.  I checked the A...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, We are using Samsung phones inside of a fancy scanner in our warehouses and we keep seeing some really weird roaming issues. The Samsung can be sitting in one spot and roam 15 times in 30 minutes to APs that are even 200 feet away.  One thing ...

joe.fodor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've downloaded and installed Cisco Mobility Express Software in Cisco Access Point 3820i. But after reboot, it doesn't broadcast SSID.  I've gone thru CLI configuration and configured the whole Controller but still it doesn't broadcast the SSID. I'v...

3500 model aps are not joning controller with the below error. Looks to be a bug CSCuq19142. Is there anything we can do for now to make these ap join?wlc code 7.0.235.0 *Apr 19 17:: %PKI-3-CERTIFICATE_INVALID_EXPIRED: Certificate chain validation h...

planning to use cisco waps for home - ceiling mounted.  I have 3 ceiling drops in 3 locations. I am planning to use the Cisco 571 or 581. and get a cisco poe switch in the closet. do i need any license or software to manage these waps if I get the wa...

Dragomir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AP vs Client RSSI

Hello,I know that an AP i going always to see a client better. According to Jerome Harry is about 6dBm difference. I have taken the reading from the controller and I struggle to make out what is what, since the values are the other way round. The cli...

I brought a used AIR-AP2802I-E-K9, I plugged it in and it didn't work so i purchased a power injector. I have now got it to power up. After it finished its little boot the leds flash green red and blue constantly. The SSID isn't visible. Could this b...

Hi -my CMX can't associate with the WLC.I'm using snmp v2. Its not appearing in the "auth-list" on the WLC.I can't add the CMX until I find the MD5 for it.Does anyone know how to get the MD5 has of their CMX?Regards John

jphilp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! FlexConnect SSID

HelloI have a lot of branches (DR) connected to HQ through WAN, and there are at least 3 access points in flexconnect mode with  own SSID at every branches , and every this working fine.when i click on wireless button at my laptop i found all SSID br...

I have a pair of WLC's, in different data centers that have matching interface vlan segments linked between a pair of N7K's via OTV.  Connecting to SSID x on either WLC would get you the same interface vlan segment.Fortunately we only have ACL's for ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card