Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I am studying wireless and I am wondering which is the difference with this interface groups and AP groups. For what I understand an AP group is to map to a single SSID (for example school) multiple VLANs (teacher, student). So in AP...

Hi, I am ordering cisco AIR-AP2802I-A-K9 access point. I usually remove the service subscriptions while I order for any AP to avoid the additional cost for my customer. But for this model, When I order, I am not able to delete the service and softwar...

Hello, I have just deployed an HA deployment of Prime Infrastructure 3.4 and are running the latest patches and device packs.I have just tried to discover my WLC'c via SNMP v3 but I keep getting SNMP Sync Error. I have checked and double checked the ...

Hello, mse is at 8.0.100.0 after upgrading to 8.0.130.0 the version stays the same as 8.0.100.0 after reboot. no error seen during the upgrade process. anybody have any idea whats wrong? tia i followed this upgrade procedure:https://www.cisco.com/c/e...

I used the WLC 5508 GUI to generate a CSR for webauth. Went through all the fields and clicked "generate" However, I don't know where the system put the newly created file or what it called the file?  Does anyone know where the WLC puts these files, ...

I am trying to add two WAP371's to a network and relocate two existing WAP321's (currently the only two in service in my office) to outlying areas of the building with sub-par connectivity.  My issue is, the IT person that set everything up did not r...

Hello,usually when we build a wireless network we disable the low data rates.When we are doing a pre-deployment AP-on-a-Stick survey, is it wise to disable the low data rates  or leave the default values?Does it make a difference on the survey result...

Kyralv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are currently running 8.8 MR1 in production environment but have a few bugs which are slated for fixes in MR2.  I see the code has posted but no link to the release notes, does anyone have visibility or an alternate link? https://software.cisc...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card