Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings   I`m trying to configure LSC on WLC, everything goes OK before the moment when AP tries to establish DTLS connection with WLC.   Output from AP:   CAPWAP State: DTLS Setupdtls_disconnect: ERROR shutting down dtls connection ...CAPWAP State...

RDavidov by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Last night we update WLC 5508 image 8.3.102 to 8.5.110, It,s update successfully and 3702 and 2702 Series LWP Download the latest image and working Fine but 1602 Series WIFI is not able to pick the latested image and stuck. Plz, find below log for be...

Hello, I am installing the new Cisco AIR-AP2802I, I have converted it to cisco mobility express to be a controller. I need to setup the tacacs here, but I am not able to switch it to Expert view. This option is not there. Kindly see attached. What sh...

jbaros by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC 2504 + AP1542

Faced the problem of network operation with various model access points.We have:1. WLC 2504 with firmware 8.02. Work network with AP12423. We purchased additional AP1542Problem: the controller sees them, but the AP does not pass the join. In principl...

hello experts,  I have issue with end devices  when try to connected to wireless network.  "Mobility Express" , DESCR: "Cisco Aironet 3800 Series Mobility Express" ios  running 8.5.140.0  on the 3800  the logs  *Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_0: Mar 11 11:14:05.01...

Mike Vzz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi board,I want to wrap up some discussion from 2012 (https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/other-wireless-mobility-subjects/multicast-client-on-flexconnect-ap/m-p/2093220) and some official Cisco documents regarding FlexConnect and Multicast forwarding...

HI all,   I have a 5508 WLC controller running 8.3.143.0 software version. This is a new setup I put up so I can steer away from testing in production. I have this controller connected to two Nexus 9k's in a vPC. Every client that trys to connect to ...

krock by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

first off, Im not a CCNA/CCNE trying to get these access points Autonomous. looked at every thread I could find and have followed each set of directions. I'm close but once the TFTP connection is made it bombs with "dropped because peer didnt respon...

dcullotta by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Based on Cisco Enterprise Mobility Design guide,  WLC/Lightweight AP support  DSCP trust (Trust DSCP Upstream) from the client and retain the original value when the packet encapsulated in CAPWAP. Similarly Is it possible to implement trust DSCP...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: