cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a small project - installing Wi-Fi for one branch office. In a couple of branch offices, I have installed 3802i APs with Mobility Express but as there is 9120 I was wondering would it be better to go with this new APs. My biggest consid...

3xIT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if IPSK is supported on the virtual WLC platform? I know it's implemented in version 8.5, but I don't see anything on support for vWLC.

metzleran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I found one of our 18 AP's was cycling red, green, blue on the LCD.  I enabled SSH on the AP and saw in the logs that it seemed to indicate the PoE negotiation was failing (LLDP).  The other end is a Cisco 3750X with both CDP and LLDP enabled globall...

Hi, We are trying to connect AP 1552 to WLC 5508.AP joined status is showing Not Joined. ap join stats summary xxxxIs the AP currently connected to controller................ NoTime at which the AP joined this controller last time...... Not applicabl...

Hello to all, Can someone clarify me if AIR-LAP1142 is compatible with AP1852, since I have in the office 2 active AP1852 and now I want to add 2 more of AIR-LAP1142. Is it possible to synchronize AIR-LAP1142 with Mobility Express and is there possib...

ip_guy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,    I have my WLC in one time zone (GMT) while the timezone depicted (UTC) by the Wireless Access Points is different.  I need to have the Wireless Access Points too to have their timezone in accordance with WLC timezone, how could I ac...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card