cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WLC on a remote site where the client needs to have access to the admin lobby on the WLC to control and manage users. The WLC has a dedicated interface on their corporate subnet which is meant to give them access to the lobby. When they tri...

I can't understand the use case of the WLC setting "Link Local Bridging", under CONTROLLER -> General.I see it's disabled by default and the online help just says: "Enable to configure bridging of the link local traffic at local site".The only refere...

ppagliaro by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I have bought a IW3702 Cisco AP and I want to configure an autonomous IOS, for this I have downloaded the file ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JI3.tar from the URL "https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286287624/type/284180979/release/15.3.3-JI3?c...

jagalgon by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a webauth certificate loaded into my 5508 WLC. Here is what I have done: 1. Generate a CSR from the WLC CLI2. Sent the CSR to Entrust and received back 3 certs: server, intermediate, and root3. Combined the contents of these three ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card