cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, I have a big problem with the wireless network for a long time. The company I work in is dedicated to the repair of cell phones, tablets, etc and all day these devices are connecting to the wireless to download certain things and then they must b...

image.png
jjalonsom by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, hopefully a straight forward question. Just trying to find out exactly what the uptime/associated time means on a Cisco 5520 wireless controller? i.e. does it mean that the client is fully connected and can access all resources like internet etc ...

ClientWLC.JPG
Mottok by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day i have a problem which is rather weird. i configured web auth (internal) using lobby account to create passwords for guests. however when i test only phones pass the auth stage and have access to internet. difference now is i have tested 2 l...

nseja by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I've been searching the Internet for products or tools that will dynamically assign a wireless PSK to clients without human or manual intervention.  I would also like to be able to use this with our existing Cisco wireless infrastruct...

Hello, I've been asked to add 2 new SSIDs and tie them to 1 new VLAN. I see I will need to add this to the trunk ports to the various switches we have leading to the WLC. How ever what do I do on this screen?The WLC connects to a Cisco Nexus switch w...

WLCinterfaces.PNG
Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card