cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there a way to display a login banner on the AP CLI? I've tested hoping that the login banner from the WLC would trickle down to the APs, but no dice.   Are all login attempts to the AP's CLI logged anywhere? I did not notice anything relevant fro...

sn3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good evening! I'm having this odd problem at my company. We have about 4 AP connected to the same network here.local and our employees connect to those for their various tasks. But for some reason most of our employee's iPhones can only first connect...

Ruados by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have a problem my problem is thats my AIR-CAP2602I-E-K9 is losing many packets..  The users complainants that the network is running slow, and when im doing a speed test on thats AP the result is 14/50. Way way to slow in releative to others...

Hi, I setup a cpu ACL for specific IPs and everything works fine. However, I can see counters go up but there are no logs being generated. I tried looking at "debug packet logging" but I never got a log showing which IP address was being denied.

momo33 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have no experience with Cisco wireless products and  I have a single Cisco AIR-AP1850 and want to configured as standalone but this message didn't allows me to do anything (CAPWAP State: Discovery).Someone suggested that I need to upgrade th...

I have a 2504 with software v 8.0 , yes I will upgrade to 8.5.  2 questions1. is there a way view bandwidth on this device, I cannot find any reports2. is the dashboard customize able , I read that 8.1 could add widgets and I do not see that in 8.0

Wilnel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Was facing an issue recently on CMX, all custom portals are assigned to the intended location. However, out of sudden all sites portal go back to default portal and none are loading those custom portal. Anyone face this issue before? 

Our 5508 WLC has the software version 8.3.102.0. Clients are getting IPs from our Windows Active Directory (AD) dhcp server. It would be nice that the controller's management console can show me the client's host name so I can tell which device gets ...

RabbitSF by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card