cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Capturing "Show Run-config" on a 5520

I have captured the output of the "show run-config" on a number of 2504 and 5508 with no problems; but I have had issues with capture on 5520's.  I have a feeling it might be that they can REALLY pump out the configuration and statistics without paus...

Resolved! AP1142 Band&Coverage

Hi today i read some papers from Cisco about AP1142, and its explain how the frequency works and how it support 48Mbs or 300Mbs depended on my choice so i have question here, if i broadcast my signal with 802.11n then my coverage in 30ft support 300M...

Murad* by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Issue with WIFI

Hi Experts, Need your assistance to fix an issue which we are facing presently. We are having 15 Access points and 10-15 users are connected to each APs.When users are connected over WLAN they get approx 15 Mbps speed but get only 200kbps while conne...

WCS IP

Hi Fellow Experts,   I am in the situation where I don't have the IP address of the WCS in the inventory list, I can login to my WLC but not sure how to work out my WCS IP address which is very weird scenario, wondering if there is any way we can fin...

Resolved! access points and mobility express setup?

i have: 2xAIR-AP3802E-E-K9 1-WS-2960X-24PS-L i need to set two ap as standalone but im confused with the mobility express , do all ap have to be mobility express type or only one and the rest is lightweight  and the rest connect to the one mobility e...

baselzind by Frequent Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Mobility Express

Whats mean by the term of the feature *Mobility Express* that CISCO implement to Wi-fi Device. Is this feature are newly implement and different than its old model/predecessor?

Ard2 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

About - Cisco Aironet 1852e

Hello,   Could someone please help me to understand the following in Cisco Aironet 1852e-k-k9:   1. What is the maximum range of this model ?   2. What will be advantage of External Antennas, if it extend the range; what will be the range it extend i...

Disabling CDP for AP

I want to disable the CDP protocol for a port connecting AP. In this case, how can I manually configure the WLC to discover and manage the AP?   

yasseryy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 897VAW wifi issues with Denon HEOS

Hi, Considering the issues, I hope I'll get further with the experts here than the technical noobs at Denon.   I have several Denon HEOS WiFi speakers (similar to the more popular SONOS) connecting to a Cisco 897VAW (15.4) router.    Recently, I upgr...

woter1832 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers