Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer that is reporting the above issue from a single site Wired clients at this site can RDP and SSH Clients at other sites, supported by the same WLC, can connect via RDP & SSH via WiFi There are no access lists on the WLC Is this far m...

We have a WLC 2504 with several 27021-E-K9 AP's that are working fine. We now have 2 2702i-UX-K9 AP's and I was able to Prime the AP's with the mobile app. I pressed configure (only option) and than the AP's auto reset and the AP's are not connection...

jd653687 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,   Setup : 3504 WLC HA-pair, 8.5.140 and 2802i Access points   This is a new setup and after configuring the WLC and adding the APs, a handful APs did not join due to cabling problems. After these problems were resolved the APs tried to joi...

HiAn AP's signal is week, so i added one extender. I got two signals using inSSIDer. Please see attached picture. The upper picture shows the extender's signal strength -35 dBm and its Max rate 144 Mpbs. The low picture shows the AP's signal strength...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,    As per the CMX 10 ordering and licensing guide, the max number of APs and tracked MACs per day from the flagship MSE 3375 is 1000 Aps and 10,000 MACs per day.  However for the large scale deployments for campuses running on over 500...

Scalability of CMX 3375 for Hyperlocation.png

We have spun up a CMX 10.5 server.  We tried to restore a backup of the old 10.4 server but it failed. So I connected the new 10.5 server to Cisco Prime and everything worked except licenses.   I tried to backup just the licenses on the 10.4 server b...

Hello.  I have a WLC running code 8.3.140 and has four SNMPv3 usernames configured.  Two of those SNMPv3 usernames I'm sure are used, but the other two I'm unsure of.  Is there somewhere via the GUI or CLI I can verify statistics or determine if a SN...

CompCJtoo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, i know 802.11r is a ieee standard,and it is used to fast transition.I have a issue about what clients can support it. I can find the apple device can support it after ios 6. I did not find any info about Windows and Android,and whether a...