cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I don't know if this is the correct board or not. Seemed closest I could find. I have a customer who we installed 3 WAP 371's in a cluster to provide Wireless throughout his challenging home!This was a couple of years ago, and using the 'Fi...

FRA will not run to calculate COF. DCA interval is set to 10 minuttes interval. Running two 2802 APs on a 8540 WLC with software 8.2.170.0.   After several days, FRA have still not started: (Cisco Controller) >show advanced fra FRA State................

steiostb1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I have the below setup.   Router connected to ISP (working fine), DHCP is configured and giving out 192.168.2.x IPs on the LAN side. Router is connected to POE switch and all the ports are working fine and receiving IPs from the DHCP. WLC 2...

C K by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

if i connect to laptop or i phone some time give me internet connection but some time not there is connection limit and some time connect only to my laptop but phones its connect but no internet i will provide my setting   Note : only now i use one a...

ghostuae by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all i am facing an error of "error while extracting web auth files" when trying to upload the new tar files on WLC. Currently using 5508 WLC running on 7.6.130 SW version with external TFTP server running on windows 10 Plan to customize the Gue...

Hi,   I would like to know if their is a Cisco software that can monitor multiple site with Cisco Router and switches and be able to send me emails / alerts etc. Thanks   CK

C K by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All   We got Issue with One Access Point [ model - AP1852I] ,even though ip address assign to ap interface ,when show ip interface brief command ,the ap's ip is shown unassigned and down state .Any solution for this.

HI   Just setting up wlc 5520, think it is on 8.3.  Out of the box, consoled in, terminated auto build, added all the config as have done many times on different models. Get to the end, save and reboot.   The wlc reboots, at the login on console, typ...

Hi, I did setup a catalyst 9800 in HA (SSO) for a customer, after activating the smart license I see registered, but with   License Authorization:   Status: OUT OF COMPLIANCE   I saw that there in the paste issues were i.e. for ISE with smart license...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,           We see a lot of disconnects every 10 minutes. I looked at the logs and see a lot of:   AP USSTRBDIS-WAP09-IDF6[0] (00:a7:42:db:c7:40) Device ID: 0x44d4, Type: Bluetooth Link[1], Severity: 2, Channels: 6, Cluster ID: 9a:c5:e0:00:67:d2...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card