cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,    For larger sites its quite easier to obtain it through google maps, however for smaller sites/floor plans what is the easiest and recommended way to obtain the accurate GPS co-ordinates of a floor and then mark them on the Cisco Pri...

Hi there,   We currently have version 8.3.132.0 installed on 2 x WLC 8540 controllers in SSO mode, with 2000+ APs, a mix of 1700 and 2700 APs with a few 2800s also.   We are considering upgrading to version 8.5.120.0 at some point as we may want to u...

CiaranB by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   Need your advice for licensing when creating SSO between two 5520 WLC. We are using smart licensing. Do, we need license for both WLC & how it communicate with cloud?

Hi cisco community,   Have 5520 in HA. Peer Redundancy Management IP keeps on authenticating to ISE and ISE drops it (11007). Question would be in declaring the WLC in ISE, is it the redundancy management IP or is it the Service Port IP address that ...

Hi,   I am configuring WLC 3504, version 8.8.111. I need that when a client connects, I show him a portal in the browser that asks for some identification data, after entering his name, surnames, etc. They can access the Internet.Without any administ...

Hello Experts,    I am having a new installation of CMX 10.5.1.    Rather than importing maps 1st on prime and then exporting the same to CMX, do we have the option to upload the maps directly on the CMX?   Is it mandatory for us to have the maps upl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card