cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi We currently have a guest network setup with internal Foreign Controller tunneling guest traffic into DMZ to Anchor Controller, is it possible to set up another guest SSID and use another Anchor controller but still tunnel Guest traffic for new SS...

Hi,   1600 series AP's in autonomous mode.  I have 2 SSID's: 'corp' and 'guest' both in separate vlan's with 802.1q sub-interfaces. Corp uses radius and guest uses a PSK, and access is restricted to internet only from the guest.  this set up works fi...

Hi Guys,   we have a requirement to disable the certain SNMP OID/MIB's on WLC  which are sending too many traps to the SNMP/NMS server. Is it possible to disable or exclude these traps from being sent on the WLC to the NMS servers. Currently i can se...

Hi, I have Cisco WLAN Setup with following details WLC: 7.4.130.0 WCS: 7.0.172.0 MSE: 7.0.105.0 Context Aware Service : 7.0.105.0 wIPS Service: 1.0.2066.0  The issue is that i am not able to track rogue access points  via WCS. The snapshot of WCS...

I have a Cisco 3650-24PS that supports PoE+. Our 2600 and 2700 AP's Work fine. Our 2800  AP's are not working, they are unable to Connect to the WLC (8.3.140.0). The AP's are reporting 'Radio0 not started, not enough POE power'. We have an identical ...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have not seen any answers to this but must be a question over the years.   So I have many access points powered with POE injectors and want to know (and monitor) the power being consumed by the access point to determine if there are problems with the...

So need to validate something:   Client --> AP --> WLC --> Switch --> Firewall 10.10.10.10 --> 10.10.10.1 --> 172.10.10.10 Client has an IP 10.10.10.10 AP = 192.168.1.10 WLC = 172.10.10.10   Firewall will see the client IP as the source and NOT the i...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,   We recently did a site survey and added more AP's and also changed the position of the existing AP's based on the survey results.   We noticed two strange issues.   1>MAC book users located around 10Ft away from the nearest AP has co...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card