cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are pleased to announce the fourth 85MR4 Interim (8.5.137.98) for production deployment.   Access Request :  http://cs.co/85MR4InterimAccess (Within 24 hours automatic access to software download will be given)   Software Image Download : http://c...

pbaragur by Cisco Employee
  • 30 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi   I am running into a strange issue and before I open a ticket on the matter with TAC, I thought I'd ask the community for hints as to what may cause the problem. I have a hotspot-style captive portal configured and it works fairly well with an Ip...

Males by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I have a 2504 wlc with 15 AP licenses and I have 15 APs already registered, but I want to replace some of those APs, are the licenses tied up to the current registered APs or as I remove them from the wlc I can get another new AP joined to the con...

Hi, I am unable to SSH Cisco 890 ISR. user /password I am sure is correct. Any thoughts?   Here is the output for the sh ip ssh   sh ip sshSSH Enabled - version 2.0Authentication methods:publickey,keyboard-interactive,passwordEncryption Algorithms:ae...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   Does anyone have the idea what is Radius DNS in WLC? What is the function for this?  I have gone tru the document from cisco, non of the document describe clearly and example of radius dns.  Most of the document just tell you how to configure.

geeyc5113 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, We need help in designing, preparing the BoM and price for Cisco wireless solution for outdoor for the attached area location. It’s a mining area, where trucks come in and go. Need to provide internet for truck drivers and personels working th...

New Version 4.3.8 available: Fixed Loop while parsing invalid mDNS config outputError parsing country list on 8.3Several parsing errors for corrupted filesImproved data collection on corrupted filesException when displaying dual band RX neighbor lis...

Hi, We have a WLC 5508 HA solution. I consider to add a secondary controller to that HA pair. It seems to be no problem. On the configuration desk on the HA pair I'm able to add one for every AP. But bc. its unusual to do so I ask here if there is an...

vhil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, my costumer is using a lobby ambassador account to configure guest user on a WLC 5520. The user have a time limit and when they are out of time they are automatically deleted form WLC. Is there a way to keep out of date guest user without the...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gi.   Can someone help please? I am a complete novice.   I have purchased four second hand air-lap1142n-e-k9   I have one plugged into my British telecom router and I can see it on the router device map. I have tried to copy and paste the IP address ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card