cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Looking forward at the new features in 8.8, IPSK with P2P blocking caught my eye. This looks very useful for allowing users to do BYOD that can talk amongst themselves (e.g. wireless printer) without exposing devices to other users. However it states...

I have configured wccp in my core switch, 4500x. My proxy is a McAfee Web Gateway. The wccp configuration is pretty straightforward, and is working for my wired and VPN users. It is not working for my wireless users. I have enabled wccp in the wirele...

ergamusai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone   I am new to configuration, I want to learn how to configure wireless controller with access point or any models of controllers and access points. I have tried with the help of configuration guide but that was not mentioned about the con...

narayana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We will soon upgrade to WLC from 7.4.110 to 7.6.120 and find out a new feature : spleeping client. I was wondering the purpose of the sleeping client vs idle timeout/session timeout.   In our case we have an idle client set to 14400 sec...

Hello all,   I'm dealing with bug CSCvd86274...   Symptom:"show cdp neighbor" at the Switch side shows the AP Platform as "Unknown" instead of AIR-APXXXXX-K9 The workaround says to : 2) Break the boot process, go to u-boot>> and do the following:u-bo...

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I've been reading up on Real Time Location Services and found a lot of good discussions on the topic.  I have one question that I haven't been able to answer.  Will the 3504 WLC support RTLS?  I haven't found anything that says no, but then I ...

Hi all,  I have that problem, that the AP does not join to WLC after the priming process.  I get the following error logs:  *Mar 3 20:40:20.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 172.31.31.155 peer_port: 5246 *Mar 3 20:40...

Hi AP1130 is taken out of WLC. when console is connected to it, it requires password. the password is not default password. and i do not want to password recovery. What password it could be? In WLC, we only has password for users to access wifi. i do...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   We're currently migrating a Juniper based wireless network to Cisco wireless. We're using one SSID with EAP-TLS to connect some Windows Mobile and Windows CE devices. Lately we have found a problem that our Windows CE devices can't connect ...

PatrickOS by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 4402 with software version 6.0.182.0  and 8 Acess Point - AIR 1142N configured it with one ssid on 2.4 Mhz interface. 5.0. As I know (probably I am wrong) wireless speed with "n" mode devices must be at least 300 Mbps, but I get only hal...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card