Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Q1. is wlan profile locally significant to the wlc it is in? Q2. if the wlan profile doesn't much b/n controllers in the same mobility group, does it affect roaming and how? (assume the SSID is the same on both controllers)  Example: wlc1 ssid profil...

nsafo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unable to add secondary MSE on Prime Infrastructure. Getting below error   Error: unknown exception occurred. If the problem persists please send logs to the tech support   Cisco prime running on version :CPI 3.2 MSE on a Virtual Machine running on v...

Binish by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2802I and WEP

Hey Guys, Does the Cisco 2802I Access Points support WEP? If so, is there a specific way that the device supports it? I have tested it with a couple devices and it just isn't working. Thanks

Dear all, how can i achieve multiple vlan for single SAID. like i have below vlan network 122GEP-STD-FDN-WLN10.85.122.1/23124GEP-STD-YR1-WLN10.85.124.1/23126GEP-STD-YR2-WLN10.85.126.1/23128GEP-STD-YR3-WLN10.85.128.1/23130GEP-STD-YR4-WLN10.85.130.1/23...

Hello - I have a job interview for a Wireless Engineer in two days.  The job will consist mostly of performing wireless site surveys for corporations.  I have been supporting an enterprise CAPWAP network for years now, but I'm afraid I need some brus...

gibsowe55 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,           I  have enabled DHCP/HTTP polling for a WLAN. I have multiple IOS and Android Devices connected to it but when i look at the "show client summary devicetype" majority of the devices come up as unknown or unclassified. I am running 8....

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,          I am reading some documentation that says that the controller will not allow users to set static channels on channels that are affected by DFS. Can someone point me to documentation that supports it.    

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card