Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to track a users connection history looking at my 5520 syslogs. The client MAC is 3d61:c445:f8de and I've pulled the instances in the syslog of the MAC but I can't tell what AP it's connecting to. Is that info in these logs? If not, is the...

Resolved! Rogue AP: Question

I need a bit of info with the below topics.Q1. What is a Rogue AP?Q2. WLC 4400 is detecting a number of rogue access points from neighboring buildings. How should the WLC 4400 deal with these rogue access points?Q3. Can the WLC 4400 block these accee...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

8821 Active Load ID: sip8821.11-0-3SR1-1UCM Version 10.5.2.12900-14 We use Auto(AKM) as the security option for authentication but it's not an option on this phone. Is there a device load that allows this? Thanks, Rew

Buongiorno. Ho un Cisco 1812w con un'interfaccia ISDN che devo smaltire. Non voglio buttarlo via. Voglio usarlo come access point. Ma non ha la crittografia wpa2. c'è una versione del firmware per questo? Grazie

rdp1960 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I have a new WLC 5520, IOS: 8.2.130, when i try to have the AP changing from 1 WLC to the other, both are same version, same model, i have this error bellow: would it be the licnse? i don't think so... Tx for your support.   *spamApTask7: Jan ...

Hi,   i have just successfully setup my access point. But my firmware is 8.2.151.0. I cannot download the new firmware as i have bought my access through amazon and do not have a contract to download. Anyone can help me with this?

joy.yeo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We run an isc-dhcp-server for providing addresses for our access-points. The configuration looks something like this:   option space cisco; option cisco.server-address code 241 = array of ip-address; class "2700" {     <lots of omitted config> ...