Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey everyone!  If you are on your way to Cisco Live Barcelona make sure you register for the CCP roadmap session on Wednesday, January 31, 2018.  Topic is Strategy and Roadmap for Cisco Wireless Portfolio (session number CCP-1002).In order to attend ...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

clients disconnected from guest SSID, guest trafiic is through mobility anchor and authorization is from ISE i can see the tunnel data and control path is UP on anchor and foreign WLC.   Problem # authentication takes place.. after the authentication...

Hello. I try to load the Autonomous Ios in the flash. The Ios version is ap1g2-k9w7-mx.153-3.JAB but dont start the Ap.I load this Ios with tftp conection but in the statup I see this error:The system is unable to boot automatically. The BOOT environ...

oribera by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello;I am having problems getting the 3700 APs to transmit on full power, I have 22 registered with my WLC and around half are displayed the message:"Due to low PoE radio is transmitting at degraded power" and are only transmitting on Power Level 6,...

John Lee by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my wireless network consists in 3 WLC 4402 which manage 40 APs.I have a fourth WLC which I installed on my DMZ for guest vlan anchoring and web autentication.Everiting works fine but I have a problem:If my client associates with an AP and then ...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am curious about some fields in the reports of WCS system. Could someone tell me how exactly the value of channel utilization, RX utilization, and TX utilization are calculated? I am also wondering how a session is defined (i.e., when does the sess...

zergger by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We are using WLC 5508, Version 8.1.   I identified Bit torrent and FTP traffic outbound from an Guest-Wifinetwork & lots of video streaming.   Is there any way to monitor the bandwidth & if we can get any email alert for the same by setting...

Hi,   I just have a doubt concenrning P2P blocking. Is it applied only on local switching WLAN's ? Or can it be applied on central switching SSID's also ? We noticed when P2P is on drop on a SSID, it's still possible to make a TCP connexion between 2...