cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco Support Community. Equipment Cisco 5508 - 8.0.121.0 I am having an issue when accessing my clients WLC via GUI. It was installed April 2016. I can access it before via GUI (HTTPS). But now, I can't access the Cisco WLC Login page. I am usi...

MPuyales20 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For one 8821 phone, firmware not upgrading to latest version. Rest two 8821 phones upgraded to sip8821.11-0-3SR6-15 version successfully. Steps tried : Device default its sip8821.11-0-3SR6-15 (Active version).So first reset the phone (Active firmware...

Dears, I have setup a 1852 mobiltiy Express AP as an WLC for  site A with specific IP details of site A, later i decided to move it to  site B when i change the ip address of  site B now it is not picking up an ip address from DHCP nor able to access...

Hi guys,   We are deploying an environmet with two 5520's in one site in HA SSO, and two 5508's in HA SSO in the datacenter. Do we have to add every controller (MAC-IP and Mobility group) as an Anchor in the 5520's? Do we have to add every foreign co...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I am getting this error in my WLC. More that 50 users are unable to pick up ip address from DHCP server and the connected users are getting RTO in our network also. Please somebody help me why is happening like this and what is the meaning o...

Is it possible to make the LED on an access point blink for ID purposes through CPI? We are running 3.2, if that makes a difference.  I can see how to do it from the WLC, but I was hoping there was a way that would not mean giving out WLC access to a...

warner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3502 AP vs 2802 AP

Hi Could anyone advise the main benefits achievable in replacing 3502's with 2802's?   One of the feature differences I read was the 3500 series supports "legacy beamforming" whereas the 2800 supports Clientlink 4.0   I also see the 2800i's allow me ...

Earlier today I asked a question about setting up monitoring mode AP's all across campus in order to let them continuously monitor the traffic and  help the controller make better decisions and was given a great response. I spoke it over with my mana...

Hi Guys, I am new in wireless, I wanted to know do I need both MSE and CMX or I just need one of each? What is the difference between the 2? Thank you

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card