cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   as per 2700 datasheet we should use Cisco AP2700 power injectors (AIR-PWRINJ4=) it is EOL by Cisco now, could anyone of you please help me to find an alternate power injectors for 2702i AP's Thanks  

kiran by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some clarification on configuring web filtering using Umbrella on Guest Network. I read a document with configurations on Umbrella, WLC, and ISE. But I'm not sure what configurations are applied on foreign controller and what configuration are...

Hi this is my environment wlc 8520 with release 8.2.166, i receive the following error in GUI   Blocked:Cannot view/modify the controller configuration while standby wlc is rebooting. Please try after a few minutes.     this happened to someone ??

Hi Guys,   I am planning to enable client access on the mesh radio ( 5 Ghz) for 1550 Access Points but I’m looking to get feedback from anyone who’s implemented it. Any caveats, ‘gotchas’ or other things I should know about?   Thanks  

hi, i'm always consulted on various cisco AP model on their cell coverage area/distance (AP to client). for example, i've checked 1550 outdoor AP is around 300 m/1000 ft. is there a website or link that gives a list of all cisco APs together with its...

HI, i thinking to buy cisco 881W router for 90-100 users including Wi-Fi and LAN so should we terminate two different ISP (internet) on same router or not?

team, i configured a 2504 lan controller with 5 number 1850 lightweight ap.Problem was that i am getting low coverage.After penitrating a single wall there is a  decrease in 10 dbi..Tpc is set as 1.... 1700 series access point have good coverage  tha...

Device WLC 2000( with the new IOS AIR-WLC2006-K9-4-0-206-0.aes) and AP 1130.First time when i power on AP1130, WLC is able to detect it and wireless is working fine WLC will automatically upgrade the IOS of 1130AP to c1130-k9w7-tar.123-11.JA1.tarbut ...

I have 1130 seies AP installed quite close to my test laptop machine. I have already connected my laptop to internal WLAN without any issue. The I have another 1130 AP , about 3m away from my laptop. Ass sson as I power on the second AP, I can see my...