cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts, I am facing the issue with the scanners...   here is the error:   Client Deauthenticated: MACAddress:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:x Base Radio MAC:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy:yy Slot: 0 User Name: unknown Ip Address: unknown Reason:Authentication rejected bec...

Hi Folks, I have two WLC 5500 running in production with two different site - I have to move two AP to another site (WLC)- Both WLC have same Version .what is the process to complete successfully ?. Anyone have experience please share .Thanks    Rega...

Hi CSC,Currently we are running 2x 5508 (7.2.111.3) in our Regional DC and all AP's from APAC are connected in H-REAP mode.On each WLC the following country codes are configured:Configured Country Code(s):CN, ID, IN, J2, J3, J4, JP, KE, KR, PH, PH2, ...

Dear All,   I do have one SG300 in my network environment but it was setup very early and I did not have the username password of this switch can you please let me know how to create the new login password on that switch without losing the configurat...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL, I do have one cisco 2960 in environment but I forgot the login credentials of it can you please let me know how to access switch till config mode without losing the current configuration so I can create the new login credentials.

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had some problems to configure the 1850 ME until I've selected one address in 192.168.1.0 network. Then everything it's easy.   But my customer gave me this address to put the AP Controller in her network: 10.10.10.222 and when I put:   and when I...

Screenshot at 2018-03-15 11_31_44.png Screenshot at 2018-03-15 11_34_53.png

Yesterday I opened the discussion:   https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/getting-started-with-wireless/why-can-t-assing-10-10-10-222-ip-address-to-cisco-1850-mobility/td-p/3349065   And when I thought was closed I see:   Not solved. When I execute the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card