cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

New to this forum. I am looking for CCNA Wireless labs using Packet Tracer or GNS3, or a list of what is needed (recommended) to set one up. Any information is grateful. Thanks in advance.

Delboy72 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, my company has purchased an Aironet AIR-AP2802E-E-K9C. My hardware vendor tells me that this model can be used without a controller. But the hardware is looking for a CAPWAP (discovery). I saw on the Cisco forum that some people so convert the...

Fab_BN by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

same alert im getting can some help what was the cause. apfReceiveTask: Feb 04 09:10:25.053: %DTL-3-ARP_CLIENT_IP_DUPLICATED: dtl_arp.c:1806 ARP entry overwrite, conflict detected via ARP Request from client with MAC-ID  a0:a8:cd:8d:x:x and IP Addres...

Hi Experts,   The setup are 2 5520 in HA as foreign controller and 2 2504 as anchor controller. The part nbr is 2504-HA-K9. I am confused how the 2504 will be setup as HA.?  There is no RP port like the 5520.  Do I just have to configure the 2 2504 w...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

our wifi guest access is getting spoofed and malicious attacks through the meraki APs that is masking itself as a meraki AP – the mac address is just similar the our AP but just one character is different.   how do I troubleshoot this scenario ?

Hello!   We are trying to deploy a new WLC-5508 with HA   But we are keep on failing to make a redundacy for both controllers   This is the sysinfo for the primary Secondary   It might be the product version problem?   Please let me know , and if t...

PRIMARY WLC.png SECONDARY WLC.png
jisuuun24 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Wlc 5760 guest portal in ISE   Once the user connected  to ssid and then user opens web browser  ,As far as I know it should redirect automatically  .But it does not happen. So the user opens  broswer and type https://.........com . It is not red...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card