XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm looking for a way to manage an ASR 9K via inband and outband. Via inband is easy. But how does an configuration looks like for outband? I tried the following: vrf MGMT address-family ipv4 unicast interface MgmtEth0/RSP0/CPU0/0 vrf MGMT ipv4 a...

ccarreto by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I am have built a lab to analyze and test a BGP PIC functionality.All 4 devices are emulating IOS XR 9Ks.In the topology, I have 2 Route-Reflectors and 2 Clients. Both clients has established BGP connection to each Route-Reflector. As IGP...

has anyone verified or tried this?   i'm working a case and it just will not establish the neighborship. using bgp and it's in a vrf (should be irrelevant) the bgp neighborship comes up - the bfd neighborship does not. thanks in advance! nexus versi...

truggier by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I had tried telemetry with XR 6.0.1. Read the presentation [http://d2zmdbbm9feqrf.cloudfront.net/2016/usa/pdf/BRKSPG-2069.pdf] and trying to see if I can experiment model based telemetry. I am hitting the following issues: [1] The telemetry com...

Hi, Very little information appears to be out so far regarding RSP880-RL-TR (Shockwave RSP4S i think is called?).  What is the minimum supported software version for the RSP880-RL-TR and RSP880-RL-SE? Would this work on XR version 5.3.3, or is 6.0.1 ...

James Jun by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes