XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi all, I wonder if is possible to issue a command that show the number of the policer configured per interface on a Cisco 7600. For example using the command: sh policy-map interface | in Giga|Ten|Service-policy|police|cir|Class-map GigabitEthernet7...

mcagiola by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks, I'm on step 4 of the ASR9000/XR CGv6 on VSM: CGN / NAT44 Deployment Guide but I don't have the ServiceInfra option under the interfaces. Has anyone run into this? Thank you. RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:asr01.roch#sh install active summary Tue May 24 0...

fbloss100 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I have a ASR9010 with IOS XR 5.2.2 and we are wanting to upgrade it to 5.3.3. This is my first time doing this. Due to limited disk space, its not enough to store 2 IOS XR, so I want to know what files are safe to delete in order to free up...

matthewng by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  we are a small service provider, and  trying to provide backhole service for our customers for DDOS attack.  We are using cisco ASR9K platform, and are going to leverage eBGP session with the customer for attack mitigation.  Current, we are ...

Eric Guo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello every one~! I have a question about ASR9K BNG configration(5.2.4)~! I use pppoe client diar but alway prompt error 691 ~!Invalid user name and password I am sure user and password is the correct ,so i debug some information and use wireshark t...

ruky79181 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone!I wanna manage the asr 9006 with scripting and develop a simple application for doing simple configuration via GUI. I found a document on the cisco website "Cisco IOS XR Perl Scripting Toolkit". In the document i see "Cisco-IOS_XR-Perl...

r-karamad by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am testing following ACL on Cisco 3850 L3 switch C3850#show ip access-lists 101 Extended IP access list 101 10 deny ip any any fragments 20 permit ip any any (268 matches) I applied access list on ISP side interface IN interface TenGigabi...