XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

I'm working on access FTTH project and we plan to provide a triple play service to our subscriber, our technical plan was to provide internet service using a PPPoE connection with Q-in-Q by using per service per user per VLAN and IPoE for IPTV servic...

Hi, Apologies if this is in the wrong section, I tried to follow some links and ended up here. We have downloaded the "Cisco CLI Analyser" application but cannot get it to work properly. We cannot logon to our CCO login, our proxy server use's user...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, i would like to know, if is it possible, how and who does the fragmentation in asr9k. To be honest, i need to be sure that an ASR9K send fragmented packet through an interface, where the packet size is 2000 Kb and the MTU of the egress interf...

mcagiola by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer connected with an HP5412 to one of our legacy CAT6509 switches.We are trying to move the uplink on the HP5412 to a SAT 9000V port on our ASR9006.  We cannot get the link to come up. The fibers test good.  On the HP side, they are u...

Hi Cisco Community, I am currently creating a policing config for our incoming VPN customers into our data centers. What is the current limitation on numbers of classes per policy-map for the ASR9010 with IOS-XR 5.1.0 and the following line cards and...

cweisbrod by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,  I am trying to convert IOS configs to XR. I am bit confused with the route policy. Would you please let me know if this looks good.  IOS----- ip prefix-list AA seq 10 permit 10.10.10.0/25ip prefix-list AA seq 20 permit 10.10.10.12...