XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, everyone, I wanted to check out the following. Before consulting, I'll explain the topology and how it's configured. I have a network of ASR9000v satellites, connected at both ends by ASR9001 acting as hosts.In both ends the connection is made by...

Hello, 1st QUESTION:The ASR 9001 maximum throughput capacity is supposed to be 120 Gbps (60 Gbps per NP).But surprisingly, I found a document from Cisco stating that the max capacity of this device is 240 Gbps : http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/...

HII am testing BNG feature on XRv9. I wan to apply a QoS policy on PPPoE Session via RADIUS AvP. This is my user's profile on RADIUS: 217625test1 Cleartext-Password := "123456"Service-Type = Framed,Framed-Protocol = PPP,Cisco-Avpair += "ip:addr-pool=...

Hello All              I have a Cisco ASR 9010 with two PEM modules. I need to get the serial number of the PEM modules. I need your usual support to guide me the suitable command.                   Thanks and Best Regards                       Mosta...

HIThere are some optional Licenses on A99K platform which no detailed information was provides. Would you please give me more detailed  information about following licenses:1-A9K-LI-LIC2-A9K-TUNNEL-ENT3-A9K-SESSION-128K4-A9K-BNG-ADV-8KThank you

Hello Expert, Hi have to configure a port-channel on a Cisco ASR1006 using five (5)  ports.The lacp max-bundle command show a muximum of 4 port per bundle. Is this Plateforme dependent or Software dependent ? Is-it possible to use for that chassi mor...

O.Zang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiRegrading 40GE Mode of interfaces on A99-8x100GE-SR I have some questions:1- Can we install a CPAK-100G-SR10 on each port and configure each port to work in 40GE mode so we will have 16x40GE ports on one Line card?2- Does this action have any effec...

Hi guys,Can someone please point me out a licensing guide, something that clear explain what each license activates in terms of features, I have looked at the Feature navigator and there is no option for IOS-XR, I'm trying to build a config for two 9...

Hi guysI have been readying a few documents about VPLS/ Bridge-domain but still confuse about Access PW vs VFI VPLS.Scenarios 1:l2vpnbridge group VPLSbridge-domain VPLS_1neighbor 1.1.1.1 pw-id 123vfi VPLS_1neighbor 2.2.2.2 pw-id 123 Scenarios 2:l2vpn...

Resolved! AIP Licesnes

HIfor each Card of A9K and A99 we have these two license:A9K-800G-AIP-SE: Advanced IP license to turn on full-scale VRF instances per service edge optimized 8-port 100GE line cardA9K-800G-IVRF : Infrastructure VRF license to activate up to 8 VRF inst...