XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hello:Which Cisco router platforms use IOS XR?Is it just the CRS-1, ASR 9000 and GSR 12000? What about the asr 1000?What is the big difference between regular IOS and IOS XR?What is the ASR 9000 used for? WAN edge? SP PE? SP core?So for so many quest...

visitor68 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When would this FAN be required for a 9006 system?  I see PEM-V3 on Cisco site but nothing on the V3 Fan.  Anyone have any links or input?  Greatly appreciated!We are currently testing the RSP-5 we got on loaner.  We have used Classic 32 bit only and...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community!We have a couple of ASR 9901 with IOS XR 6.6.3 (all SP and SMUs, i hope). The ASR9k box is connected in a chain of PTP G.8275.1 and the chain is using SyncE as frequency synchronization. I my knowledge, we do have PTP and SyncE working. ...

jhalldn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS-XR and boot

Hi all!I would like to understand how to work with boot software in IOS XR. This is the configuration guide I'm checking: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k-r6-6/rom-monitor/configuration/guide/b-rommon-cg-asr9000-66...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I picked up a used 2911 to replace my aging 3825 that I use for home router and intercom system via low end cisco 69xx voip phones. Was hoping the newer unit, advertised with CME 12, would let me maybe upgrade my phones to something more colorful....

bealefay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I have two A9K devices, they are same config of snmp, but RT1 can trap syslog to snmp server, RT2 cannot trap syslog to snmp server. I guess it will be a software issue. Is there any suggestion to troubleshoot this ? I want to restart...

HI all, We have configured an external NTP server for A9K. Before today, the SYNC LED was green, but now it has changed to Amber color. I consulted related documents for explanation, but I don’t know why? do you know? Synchronization (SYNC)GreenSyste...

Hello, can't find any information about my situation.Here it is. I have 9001 with 5-6k l2connected subscribers in one bundle ether with one physical link. After adding another one link to bundle qos policies doesn't work and i don't see them applied ...

poiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,in our IOS devices we use lines like 'privilege exec level 1 show ip mroute', to make this specific show command allowed for a user with privilege level 1.I know that the concept in IOS XR is completely different, and there's no direct equival...

simone.c by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm facing on two different behavior about LACP due to Remote Fault loss signal on a 10 Gigabit. The topology is simple, I have one ASR9K and one Huawei device, they are connected using 2 tengigabit and are configured with lacp port-channel. ...

mcagiola by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes