XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I need to know if is possible to check using snmp the packet transmitted and dropped by a policy on a specific interface: RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:9k10-RGA-512#sh policy-map interface tenGigE 0/1/0/0 output Fri Jul  7 16:01:29.771 CET TenGigE0/1/0/0 ou...

mcagiola by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,We´ve a 10G interface, this is a MPLS trunk between one ASR 9010 and a 7613, and the first thing that we do is through a policy-map TK-MPLS_TG we make a shape of 2G to the interface to the output:interface TenGigE0/3/0/0 cdp mtu 1568 ser...

Hello, ASR9001 is rebooting itself continuously. The only thing that Ive notice so far is that the line card module stuck on MBI Running. ASR9001-LC    MBI-RUNNING   Also I see this log too wdsysmon[457]: %HA-HA_WD-4-DISK_WARN : A monitored device /d...

Mery by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are going to upgrade ASR 9000 series from 6.2.3 to the 6.4.2. The ASR have 2 RSP each, so we wanted to know if before the upgrade we can remove a RSP to keep the 6.2.3 version, and if the upgrade at some point has issues, we can power off the ...

Is it possible to setup two virtual interfaces in different VRF's that are connected to each other? This would need to be equivalent to having two physical interfaces that are physically connected to each other using fiber, with one interface being i...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys, Based on this awesome blog https://xrdocs.io/design/blogs/2018-05-09-metro-design-implementation-guide/ with a bit of redesign (also coming from Jiri's idea of non inline PE), would you agree with this topology? Purpose is to have all A-P...

Doing some deep dive testing into LPTS for ddos/security/exploit reasons and came across what I consider some shortcomings. Love to hear other people's opinions/test results! I'm not sure if I'm missing something or this is the way it is intended.For...

f00z by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently running IOS-XR 5.3.4 and would like to upgrade to 6.4.2 with SP3. My questions are:Can I upgrade directly from 5.3.4 to 6.4.2 (using the install add/install activate commands) without turbobooting?To minimize downtime, can I "install ac...

wj343 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On the platform 9010, we are using nested policers in this fashion: Parent policer policy-map 100M_TEST class class-default   service-policy TEST_GOLD_T6   police rate 100 mbps    child-conform-aware    conform-action transmit    exceed-action drop e...

anursriv by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes