XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

When using DHCP, platforms such as the ASR99xx and NCS55xx pass the serial number which can be found by doing a "show chassis", which is also the serial number on a sticker, to the DHCP server. This matches the "Rack 0" Serial Number when doing "sho...

andre by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   How can I learn about ASR9K MPLS Label limits(LIB and LFIB max numbers).Is there any command to check on the device? Are these limits changing with  LCs and RSPs types.Is there any scaling document to get these values? Best Regards ...

mbehadir by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NCS 540 and MTU

Hi,I am testing NCS 540.I connect it to ME-3800 and OSFP between both.I had problem with MTU.On the ME-3800, the MTU on the interface = 1530 (Header MPLS )On the NCS 540, I must configurer 1544 (1530 + 14).Have you an idea ?     

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for assistance in getting XRv 9000 operational on ESXi 6.5 I have tried different versions and feature sets of XRv 9000 version 6.5.3, to include the .ova and .iso.VRR, with VGA, non-VRR. Although the Cisco CSR 1000v installs without issues a...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   I want to learn about to 'Partially-programmed' errors at the output of command 'show l2vpn bridge-domain summary'. I can not find any related document about this part and how to troubleshoot if it is not equal to zero. I am looking for...

mbehadir by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have several IOS-XR routers and have been monitoring them with SNMPv3 for quite some time. We have them configured with an OSPF underlay with LDP, and then use L3VPNs/VRFs for public internet interfaces. I am running into a problem using SNM...